Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Anyone else have this problem:

Cellfoneslinger

Oct 28, 2007, 4:53 PM
My phone switched to daylight savings time last night. I was throughly confised this morning.
3LeggedDinosaur

Oct 28, 2007, 4:59 PM
๐Ÿคจ What's daylights savings time?
Lapdog

Oct 28, 2007, 5:02 PM
Next weekend...

If your phone operates off network time, you should be okay. If it operates off internal clock, you're gonna have to reset it...
Cellfoneslinger

Oct 28, 2007, 5:28 PM
Yes itis internet time โ˜น๏ธ Ill just live with it for a week.
3LeggedDinosaur

Oct 28, 2007, 7:37 PM
I don't have daylight savings time right now?

What the heck are you talking about change your clock? Weirdo, I only change my clocks if the power goes out and then they just all read 12:00. Why else would anyone in their right mind change a clock? ๐Ÿคจ

๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿคจ
Hombre07

Oct 28, 2007, 9:18 PM
Many states move their clocks forward in the Spring and backword in the Fall. This helps the farmers get the crops planted and in. Hence, daylight savings.
LaRue1211

Oct 28, 2007, 5:14 PM
My phone did that too. I was 1/2 hour late to work this morning because I use my phone as my alarm. ๐Ÿ˜ข
Nikoletta

Oct 28, 2007, 5:35 PM
If my phone had done that I would have been late too... I use my phone as an alarm quite often. I would have been very sad.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.