Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

customer of the day!!!!!(long)

realtor1

Oct 25, 2007, 8:05 PM
ok...i work for all tel in a mall kiosk...ALLTEL being in big bold letters everywhere...this guy (probably in his late 30's, early 40's) comes to the booth and the first thing he asked me was why is his phone turned off? first thing i ask is did he pay his bill, just to get that question out of the way...he said he has the bill coming out of his checking account every month and he has had the service for about 7 years...so, i asked him for his MOBILE number so i could look up his account...he proceeds to pull a cell phone out of his pocket to look up his number (which was kinda strange)...after about 3 trys i still couldn't pull his number up...so i asked him if he had his phone with him and he said he had it in his car and i told him to ge...
(continues)
lpj

Oct 25, 2007, 8:11 PM
😳 Wow, thats all I can say 😳
rainbowbrite

Oct 25, 2007, 9:05 PM
Hahaha. What the crap.

People are dumb. End of story.
ShackViperElite

Oct 25, 2007, 9:06 PM
Welcome to a normal day at Radio Shack...
lpj

Oct 25, 2007, 9:13 PM
I would shoot myself 👿
bclark22

Oct 25, 2007, 9:34 PM
You had a potential sale! You should have said, "yeah that centrytel or whatever company is complete garbage. Let me show you some good phones right over here."

Sounds like he would've been dumb enough to do it right on the spot haha.
arsimckhoi

Oct 26, 2007, 6:47 AM
i wish sometimes I worked at a store so when something like that happens I could laugh right at their faces it would be like revenge of the customer service rep.
Sprintkitty

Oct 26, 2007, 9:17 AM
I think that wins the dumb customer award for yesterday.
ac4321

Oct 26, 2007, 9:30 AM
That happens once or twice a year at our store, but it's always been an older man or woman in their 70's or 80's with a cordless home phone.

We hold in the laughter and try to politely point them at Wal-mart to get a new one.
🤣
vzwcripplesphones

Oct 26, 2007, 4:52 PM
🤣 🤣

I had a similar experience with an elderly customer, who came in and complained that her phone wasn't working anymore. I asked her if for her info, and if I could see the phone. She reached into her purse and pulled out a TV remote...

I nearly died laughing at that point!

🤣
Midvalegirl

Oct 27, 2007, 10:01 PM
LOL i cannot believe some people. That is fantastic
BigShowJB

Oct 29, 2007, 11:43 AM
well it is All tel(ephones)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.