Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Where do all those amusing MMS messages come from?

d3ity

Oct 22, 2007, 12:27 PM
Ok, so I'm really bored.

I was poking around the internet for the source of those ever so amusing MMS pranks... you know, the ones that show some rediculous piture and play some rediculous sound clip much to the dismay of the owner of the phone...

Where do these things come from? They've gotta start somewhere. Anyone have any good ones they'd like to share?
chainsaw

Oct 22, 2007, 1:39 PM
Oh man, I saw this one the other day where this dude tried to crap in this girls hand and it missed and hit her in the chest. Oh man I don't know why I find that funny but it was!
Guy Montag

Oct 22, 2007, 9:55 PM
Lol, I just got that one two days ago! I think it was a girl doing the crapping though. Maybe I should look again?
jestcuzzgrl

Oct 22, 2007, 1:45 PM
i had a great one but every time i try to fwd it the sound doesn't go out with it.

but yea I have no idea where they come from?
beeferjay

Oct 23, 2007, 9:18 AM
Actually folks, i start my own.

I go on places that have funny pictures, like myspace comment pictures and download a ton to my phone.

then i get an audio clip from somewhere and create a nice funny message.

My favorite is the chuck norris message. its a picture and then a chuck norris joke.

awesome

(i have quite the imagination)
foxiangel5

Oct 22, 2007, 2:55 PM
i dont know what youre talking about. i hate getting those darn chain letters! but those are from my retard friends.
Cellfoneslinger

Oct 22, 2007, 3:02 PM
Agreed, but I end up sending them to my friends just to piss them off
NoanswersonlyQs

Oct 22, 2007, 5:03 PM
do you pass on the ones that say if you dont the baby jesus will cry, or that you won't make it into heaven... I would find it doubly amusing coming from you
beeferjay

Oct 23, 2007, 9:44 AM
well d3iety, you could go to phatpimpclothing.com and click on pimp myspace.

They have some of my favorite annoying/funny/sick/racist pictures.

They are the perfect size for sharing

this has to be my 3rd favorite site of all time besides youtoob and phone scoop (of course)
Cingular724

Oct 23, 2007, 9:58 AM
I had an awesome one where it was a girl getting teabagged and it said on the screen and had audio of "You've been Teabagged!"

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.