Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 22 replies

T-Mobile/411???

TMoChick

Oct 18, 2007, 12:33 PM
I work in a kiosk in a mall - and yes, it's corporate... However, passers by seem to think that I am mall infomation, asking me questions about the food court, Nordstroms, PacSun, Zales... on and on and on... for the love of god, people... this is T-Mobile. NOT INFORMATION. And my favorite - "Excuse me (sheepish grin) is there a Verizon/Alltel/Cingular in this mall?"... ugh... I, of course, smile and answer for the sake of professionalism. but omg, is this aggravating...
beeferjay

Oct 18, 2007, 12:34 PM
tell them to call 1-800 free-411

its free
Sprintkitty

Oct 18, 2007, 12:53 PM
Don't forget the old favorite...

"Where's the bathroom?"
devilsmafia

Oct 18, 2007, 1:01 PM
I know exactly what you are talking about. I'm in the exact same situation as you. The customer Information Kiosk for themall is about 30 feet away from my kiosk, but I still get questions all day about where everything is in the mall. I just don't understand how people can't see the gigantic "Customer Information" sign right in front of thier kiosk. I'm going to start charging soon.
yodude

Oct 18, 2007, 2:24 PM
Look at them with head tilted to one side, mouth open, drool coming out a little and say "Huh? I'm stuck in here all day dealing with idiots. Do you really expect me to know this mall better than you?"
TMoGuy

Oct 18, 2007, 3:02 PM
Ummmm...

A.) There's a Mall Directory 10 feet behind you, check that.

B.) I'm sorry, but I don't have the money to shop at this mall, therefore, I do not walk around the mall and cannot provide you with any useful information.

C.) I don't care.

D.) Please stop wasting my time with your ignorance.

E.) Don't you have a job? Or are you spending all of your spouses' money?

F.) I hate you.

🙄 🤣
beeferjay

Oct 18, 2007, 3:04 PM
tmo chick and dude should meet.

lets hooke em up.

they can have tmo babies

(just kidding) (i know thats bound to offend someone)

🙄
TMoChick

Oct 18, 2007, 3:06 PM
Beeferjay, TmoChick and TmoDude work in the same store and are currently getting a chuckle at your post... ;) Irony.... 🤣
TMoGuy

Oct 18, 2007, 3:08 PM
We are currently also making TMo babies.. 😈 😈 🤣 🤣
beeferjay

Oct 18, 2007, 3:14 PM
rock on wit yo bad self 🤣

i love t-mobile. i cant wait for their 3G.

i would work in a store, but i make more in XBM
spidermon

Oct 18, 2007, 5:58 PM
what is xbm?
beeferjay

Oct 19, 2007, 6:56 AM
warranty
BigShowJB

Oct 19, 2007, 6:26 PM
I just think that's funny, that while almost everyone is just months away from launching 4G, T-mo users are still saying

i love t-mobile. i cant wait for their 3G.

I CANT WAIT???!?!?!?!?? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
beeferjay

Oct 20, 2007, 12:08 PM
big show huh? how bout peek a boo?

....she peeks.....she boos......

🤣 🤣 🤣

I dont need TV on my phone, i dont need streaming music downloads. I really dont want to pay for those premium services. Thats just me.

If i really couldnt bring myself to log off myspace, i would get a PDA phone and surf endlessly with my Wi-fi.

thats right, suckle on that 3G teat
BigShowJB

Oct 21, 2007, 4:25 PM
beeferjay said:

If i really couldnt bring myself to log off myspace, i would get a PDA phone and surf endlessly with my short-range Wi-fi.

thats right, suckle on that 3G teat

will do, since it's better tasting than that 2G T-Mobile turd ...

well I'm just glad on my 3G i can get data when i want to. and where I want. since in this area all I do with T-mobile customers is switch them into a carrier with a good coverage area.
beeferjay

Oct 22, 2007, 6:57 AM
in hick town, your plan might flourish...

Under lights of the big city, your plan fails miserably. i dont reckon city folk deal with reception issues all that often.

Plus, that Wi-fi dealy is damn near everywhere 'round them parts.

🙄 🙄 🙄

---seacrest out
BigShowJB

Oct 22, 2007, 9:20 AM
beeferjay said:
---seacrest out of the closet???
beeferjay

Oct 22, 2007, 10:06 AM
shig bow gives good jo blobs

🤣 🤣
mooiscoow

Oct 20, 2007, 12:18 PM
To make it worst, people have to walk down a long hall to get to the bathroom. I get people asking me, "Do i have to walk all the way down to go to the bathroom?" It is annoying. They also get mad when you don't know what they want.

A$$: Where is hollister?
Me (who is afraid that upon entering, will loose IQ points): I am not sure. Check the directory (which is 8 feet away from you).
A$$: YOU ARE SOOOO RUDE! YOU ONLY SAYING THAT CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BUY ANYTHING FROM YOU!

No, because I am a black chick who wears a size 12 and actually have boobs. Do i look like I shop there?
Sprintkitty

Oct 20, 2007, 4:11 PM
I had someone ask me where Petite Sophisticate was.

I'm 5'9" and by no means am I 'petite'. I simply explained that since I don't shop there, I really don't know where it is...and she got huffy.

I think they think we all share a collective mall brain.
BigShowJB

Oct 21, 2007, 4:27 PM
God help me if i share in a collective mall brain.. I've interacted with some of those that do, and if i do share in it, I clearly dominate the usage of that brain....

🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤
ihateeverything

Oct 20, 2007, 4:15 PM
Youre black with big boobs? What?
TMoChic

Oct 24, 2007, 4:46 PM
I used to work @ a T-Mo mall kiosk too! Jeeze I hated that. What I hated the most were the poeple who said "I know this is a stupid question but...?" I'm like if YOU KNOW and I KNOW it was stupid why did u ask?!?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.