Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

I just need to vent.........

cilvzwagent

Oct 17, 2007, 4:56 PM
So our company has purchased in mass quantities our "featured phones" for this quarter. They are in our lower to mid tier range phones as far as price goes. They are requiring us to have atleast a minimum % of these phones sold, or there's heck to pay.

The phones are the Audiovox CDM9200, Motorola V325i, Motorola W315, and soon to be the White KRZR.

But at the same time they are all over us about data, and accessory sales. Which phones can you sell the most data on (excluding PDA's)? Naturally anything VCast capable. You can go with txt/pix, vznav, vpak, etc... But yet 75% of promo phones this quarter aren't VCast capable.

Now on top of it they are pushing us to sell more of the new AC Premium plans, but yet the phones they'r...
(continues)
OfAMightDivine

Oct 17, 2007, 5:20 PM
They have a habit of doing that. They do it to us in Care all the time.
Ghosthendrikson

Oct 17, 2007, 5:35 PM
They are riding us in the indirects about pumping up AC Premium plans as well.

My response: THEN PUT MORE FREAKIN PHONES ON THE PREMIUM PLAN!

Sheesh, what are we up to, like four phones?
foxiangel5

Oct 17, 2007, 6:13 PM
they were pushing us to get rid of all those phones so we could get the newer ones. at the same time wanting higher data plus to seel air cards. so i always so a text package on those phones and vcast with the better phones. im having ahrd time selling that premium sh!t. also they give us no air cards for in stock so i dont know how im supposed to sell them.
Grantizzle

Oct 17, 2007, 6:19 PM
that sucks. we can't keep air cards in stock. they're gone as soon as we get them.

we can see the people walking in with their laptops and automatically go to the back to get an aircard. guaranteed sale.
foxiangel5

Oct 17, 2007, 6:41 PM
im in a kiosk....same thing...can keep them in stock....then again, they only ship me one or two at a tiem....and thats weeks between

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.