Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

If you havent noticed...

beeferjay

Oct 15, 2007, 2:25 PM
Simpletons make the world go 'round.

Our glorious country is run by a hillbilly/redneck/simpleton/ingoramus, whatever you call him.

I deal with wonderful hillbillies each and every day. I relish the oppurtunity to educate such an oblivious person. I jump at the chance to tell them how the real world works, because i can.

Thats my job. I educate....

you drop phone, you pay now. Phone in pieces, you go insurance. me sorry

you wet phone, you not covered, me sorry

I realize half my calls will be from air heads. I accept that. It makes the pill a little easier to swallow.
sprintg19

Oct 15, 2007, 5:38 PM
Amen Beeferjay. People on here think they are Oh So Much Better than everyone else, simply because they are more educated about cell phones. I bet your auto mechanic laughs at 80% of you when you take your car in with a problem. Half of you probably couldn't hang dry wall or wall paper straight, and I sure wouldn't want any of you operating on me or defending me in court. You do know cell phones, though, and that's why people come to you with problems. Many of the problems seem stupid to us, hell many of them ARE stupid, but THAT'S OUR JOB!!!!! Fix stupid problems for people.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.