Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

Tell the truth...

iusethechirp

Oct 14, 2007, 4:32 PM
When a customer comes in and out of nowhere they want a FREE phone becasue of whatever reason and they start to argue with you. What do you really want to do to them or tell them? 😈
mooiscoow

Oct 14, 2007, 4:35 PM
I am the one in power here. You are the one who came to me to get a phone. You should be kissin my a$$. I don't care if you go somewhere else. Because you know what? If you walk out of that door, I will still have the phone you want. B!TCH
iusethechirp

Oct 14, 2007, 4:39 PM
đŸ¤Ŗ Thats A Great One!!! đŸ¤Ŗ
yodude

Oct 15, 2007, 11:56 AM
Does the car dealership give you a free car after a year? No. So why should I give you a free phone after a year? Things in this country DO cost money, surprise surprise. And if it's a personal problem you have with me, you have every right to let me know, but do NOT sit here and tell me what you think of me just because I'm trying to make a living by working for this (or these) companies. I'm the queen of the castle here, bow down and beg for mercy for being a d!ck. Go whine to the FCC if you feel you are wronged. I don't give a flying rats @$$ that you are upset because you are retarded and bought that crap phone in the first place. If killing was legal, you would have no longer existed 20 minutes ago. Have a great day!
3LeggedDinosaur

Oct 14, 2007, 4:36 PM
Nothing, to answer your question, but your comment said in and out, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm in and out, yummy! 🙂
iusethechirp

Oct 14, 2007, 4:40 PM
😲 you sick o...lol
Tmo Slave

Oct 15, 2007, 12:01 PM
If he lives in california he could be refering to the hamburger chain. They have some of the best hamburgers around. I mean its gotta be good if you have to wait 20 mins in line at 2:30 in the morning.

Plus it make you a sick o to for thinking about it. 😉
sincere13

Oct 15, 2007, 7:25 PM
Yeah, they have the hamburgers that you can get animal style, right?
Guy Montag

Oct 15, 2007, 12:00 PM
I've heard In and Out Burger is really good but never have had the opportunity to try it. ☚ī¸
yodude

Oct 15, 2007, 12:01 PM
It's not amazing. The fries are probably the best part.
uscellchick87

Oct 15, 2007, 12:06 PM
Me too! It would be a long drive from NC though ☚ī¸ Why can't we have good places here? 😡
ArchAngel028

Oct 16, 2007, 1:38 AM
Yes it would be a long drive from NC. Even longer when you live on the east coast part of it
Tmo Slave

Oct 15, 2007, 12:03 PM
I would say, "You are not a special or unique snowflake, you are the same organic dieing matter as everyone else"

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.