Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

>>...AT&T REPS.....!!

klazziic

Oct 12, 2007, 7:01 PM
dont you just get mad of the high deposits and how a potential cust. walks away because of the darn deposite.... no credit = 500$ ....grrrr 👿 👿
Cellfoneslinger

Oct 12, 2007, 7:19 PM
Only if they currently have service b/c then you know they will pay but I hate charge backs more then deposits so its not so bad. I used to work at a very busy but ghetto mall and we would run 20+ credit checks a day and none would pass. You gotta love credit class "O" though!
klazziic

Oct 12, 2007, 7:20 PM
watz class O?
Cellfoneslinger

Oct 12, 2007, 7:21 PM
Do you use POS2?
klazziic

Oct 12, 2007, 7:25 PM
yea i use posII watz class 0.... i love it when people come with no social and they get approve wih 0 deposit ... then i hate when someone with a social comes in and its a 500$ ...grrrr ....
Cellfoneslinger

Oct 12, 2007, 7:29 PM
There is class B then class C then some time a few years ago the introduced class o like oh not zero, it normally is someone you would never think would pass but does.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.