Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

ah #%$#

yeahright

Oct 11, 2007, 12:29 PM
Yeah, so my lid was not all the way on my coke!

I will now be helping cusotmers with a huge wet spot on my lap.

good times
👿
uscellchick87

Oct 11, 2007, 12:35 PM
I hate it when that happens! 😡
yeahright

Oct 11, 2007, 12:37 PM
yeah, it was a lot to, not some little spot but soaked all the way through my boxers! I just went out to have a smoke and got a nice chill down there.

Luckily I have not been busy today.
uscellchick87

Oct 11, 2007, 12:40 PM
Man that stinks! 🤭
BigShowJB

Oct 11, 2007, 12:56 PM
retail/sales dressing tip #1:

always wear black/navy pants if you can ... wet spots will almost never show... at least not as bad as a lighter color pant
yeahright

Oct 11, 2007, 4:46 PM
funny story about black dress pants.

About 5 years ago I was slingin phones in a mall and I wore black dress pants. I dumped ketchup onto my lap so the guy i was working with at the time ran to the bathroom and grabbed me a sponge and wet it.

WEll guess what the sponge had been used before to clean the sink or something and had bleach on it. Oh yeah, gigantic white bleach mark on my crotch!! I walked down to Jcpenny trying to hold a shopping bag over the front of my pants till i bought a new pair. Now that sucked!
kapwww

Oct 11, 2007, 1:48 PM
coke kills
malibu_377

Oct 11, 2007, 2:05 PM
just tell them your having a great day
duckbutter

Oct 11, 2007, 4:50 PM
haaaa haaaa
Foamy

Oct 12, 2007, 10:38 AM
One day I went to Wendy's for lunch and got a triple. I was eating the burger and a steady stream of grease dripped out the side of the wrapper and by the time I noticed I had a good series of grease blotches all around the crotch of the pants and they were light color khakis. 🙄

I extended my lunch and ran to the nearest department store.
ralph_on_me

Oct 12, 2007, 11:26 AM
Dockers with stain defender?? I will never own work pants of another brand again.

I spill crap on myself all the time and I just wipe it right off. Grease might be a problem, but I usually eat over a plate, napkin, or wrapper.
Foamy

Oct 12, 2007, 3:52 PM
That's actually what I went and bought when I got the grease on me.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.