Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

What I'm SICK of!!

averagewhiteboy

Oct 10, 2007, 11:47 AM
"I've had this phone for 6 months and it hasn't worked since day one! What are you going to do for me?" (Ummm, tell you that you should have exchanged it when you had the chance)

"This phone is a piece of crap! I want to return it." (Yeah, that Blackberry sure is a piece of crap. I have no idea why we sell them.....)

"I'm already authorized on the account!" (No, you're not. I'm looking at the account right now. just because you have a phone doesn't make you authorized to sign contracts...)

"You told me my bill would be 50 bucks a month" (Yeah, that was before you downloaded that Chingy ringtone and went over your minutes. Oh yeah, and here in America we charge this thing called TAX!)

"Why do I have to sign a contract just t...
(continues)
CestLaVie

Oct 10, 2007, 4:44 PM
"I called customer care because my phone is wet/broken/not working/ and they told me to come to any Sprint store and you'll fix it/swap it/give me a new one"
Umm no I won't because I'm not a tech. Sure I can open up your phone with the nifty little kit we have but I can't promise you it's going to work after I put it back together...it may be worse even...because I'M NOT A TECH.
devilsmafia

Oct 10, 2007, 4:52 PM
Then you need to get out of the business because you're never going to stop hearing stuff like for as long as people are buying cell phones.
burgundy

Oct 11, 2007, 5:10 PM
So you hate TMS then.... because the "grandaddy of them all was pretty close!
vzman23

Oct 15, 2007, 10:02 PM
thanks mall guys, you have to love agents who never passed a class in college. 🤣
rjsumthin

Oct 15, 2007, 11:09 PM
I often wish we could implant lie detectors for every day life. That way when the following situation happens I could just cut all the time in half by saying

"I'm sorry sir, the lie detector says... well that you are a liar"

_____________________________________________ _

There is no telling how many times a day I get "Well the store rep said the $5 text package was unlimited for all 5 of my FSP lines"

"Well sir, I do apologize that you were relayed information that was incorrect, however I do see that this bill has been high for multiple months, why did you not call in sooner?"

"I don't look at that damn thing I just pay it.... so you are telling me this has been going on for a long time?"

"Yes sir that is what I just s...
(continues)
ArchAngel028

Oct 16, 2007, 1:01 AM
I wish they would get in our shoes for just one day and see everything we have to deal with. They really have no idea how much we actually do for them and they show no appreciation. It infuriates me to no end. 👿
beeferjay

Oct 16, 2007, 7:40 AM
well....

every store, kiosk, corporate store, hut and any location thinking about selling wireless phones/service should have a sign that reads PLEASE READ YOUR FINE PRINT

This sign must be at least 3 feet tall...

oh wait, that is just common sense.

I read the fine print for every customer who gives me a sad story. I read it only to show them i have no reason to help them except out of the kindness of my heart.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.