all discussions

show all 14 replies

f@$#ing b@!$CH kinda long

chainsaw

Oct 9, 2007, 6:34 PM
Seriously, I hate know-it-all's

FB=F@#$ING B!T$H
Me=me

FB walks up to me and opens that gash on her face..

FB-Seriously at&t has the worst service ever. I live right accross the street and I get no service in my condo I have to sit on my balcony to make a call at&t has the worst service. My last phone was bad and the sales rep told me that this phone is awesome for service.

me- What phone do you have

Fb pulls our her samsung c417

me- Well thats why, that phone is horrible for service I avoid selling samsungs at all costs. What was your last phone?

FB- An LG

Me- Well your shopping with the two worst brands, I imagine if you had a nokia or sony ericsson your service would be much better. Here take this loaner nokia 601...
(continues)
ihateeverything

Oct 9, 2007, 6:56 PM
What I find strange is that it took her more than 30 days to realize that at&t is garbage. Yeah I said it. Garbage.
devilsmafia

Oct 9, 2007, 6:58 PM
FTW!
ihateeverything

Oct 9, 2007, 6:59 PM
Rawr!
chainsaw

Oct 9, 2007, 6:59 PM
🤣 To each his own I guess.

I just wish carriers wouldn't sell garbage handsets. They talk about how stringent testing is on the phones, what they really need to do is give them to power users to determine that, not hook them up to fancy computers to see what their measurements are. They probably outsource that work to people in India anyways.
ihateeverything

Oct 9, 2007, 7:01 PM
All I'm saying is the ****bag has 30 days to test her phone out at work and at home. So I don't get when someone comes in 5 months after they bought a phone and bitch about dropped calls - this goes for all carriers.
chainsaw

Oct 9, 2007, 7:04 PM
Amen, and they show no humility when you ask them about it.
devilsmafia

Oct 9, 2007, 7:05 PM
She probably only ever had about 2 dropped calls. And since she assumes by the "More bars in more places" marketing that her phone will constantly get great reception, she felt like her carrier was letting her down.
chainsaw

Oct 9, 2007, 7:07 PM
No, I beleived her when she said she gets call failed and crap reception. That phone sucks. Just read the PS reviews.
devilsmafia

Oct 9, 2007, 7:01 PM
They probably get better reception in India than we do in the US.
chainsaw

Oct 9, 2007, 7:06 PM
Probably I here there are lots of COW'S there

https://www.phonescoop.com/glossary/term.php?gid=342 »
HotKarl666

Oct 9, 2007, 7:53 PM
Also true.
mooiscoow

Oct 9, 2007, 7:05 PM
I am angry from reading it.
HotKarl666

Oct 9, 2007, 7:53 PM
I thnik ourcustomers feel that our industry is different than other service industrys in that instead of asking for things nicely they feel we must be treated like punks and given idol threats. I believe its unique to the wireless industry.

Even the douche bag industry doesnt have to deal with crap like this. Well no crap at all, just yeast.
Globhead

Oct 9, 2007, 11:00 PM
Not only is she a h

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.