Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 19 replies

POS Systems

cilvzwagent

Oct 5, 2007, 5:07 PM
WorkWireless POS or Teletracker? We just converted from Teletracker to WorkWireless...HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! This system SUCKS! 👿
Jennyboo

Oct 5, 2007, 5:09 PM
Tell me about it 🙄

I went from the most kick a$$ pos system to this pile
cilvzwagent

Oct 5, 2007, 5:11 PM
Who do you work for?????? If you don't want to say, you can put in your State.. I mean, how many places are seriously changing from Teletracker to WorkWireless right now????
Jennyboo

Oct 5, 2007, 5:15 PM
I didn't have Teletracker...I used RMS plus before and I loved it. I really do dislike WorkWireless.
EnhancedHeidi

Oct 7, 2007, 3:58 PM
Let me guess, you work for Enhanced Wireless now...?
devilsmafia

Oct 5, 2007, 5:28 PM
I was trained right from the start on Workwireless so i've got no complaints at all. Once you get the hang of it,it's really simple.
Jennyboo

Oct 5, 2007, 5:32 PM
it is easy.....it just sucks compared to the systems we used before
d3ity

Oct 5, 2007, 7:51 PM
Just be happy you don't have WorkSecure.

Or as I like to call it. WorkObscure. It turns any useful PC into a ****box.
Ghosthendrikson

Oct 5, 2007, 7:56 PM
My company made the transition from SQL to WorkWireless. The transition...has not been an easy one. 👿

I liked the idea of swiping the account, until I realized that it only works half the fraking time.

However, SQL was a satan spawned peice of **** that I wouldn't let manage my lemonade stand.
foxiangel5

Oct 6, 2007, 10:03 AM
Enjoy! i've been on it since february!
aavera

Oct 6, 2007, 11:28 AM
We used to use Counterpoint SQL and switched to Work Wireless in July 👿 I effing hate this system. It's SO SLOW compared to our old one.
kapwww

Oct 6, 2007, 1:24 PM
There were some installations of Workwireless that had a database issue that, in turn, caused the system to run very slow. I had that problem in the spring, but we installed updates and the issue was corrected. Perhaps your IT folks should give them a call. There may be a repairable issue.
Daveyboy801

Oct 6, 2007, 11:36 AM
Workwireless sucked, my company used to use that, we use a system called retail IQ now. It's a million times better.
eljeffe666

Oct 6, 2007, 12:31 PM
thats what i use is retail iq and i hate it do u have a problem with the system just shuting down ours is bad
chainsaw

Oct 6, 2007, 12:53 PM
Ours works fine. Sometimes the connection goes down, but that happens with all of them.
eljeffe666

Oct 6, 2007, 1:17 PM
ours we have to unplug the router every time we want to use it it will drop out right as ur trying to ring ppl up which causes ppl to get double charged on their credit cards
General1061

Oct 6, 2007, 11:48 AM
we use Cellular Manager. It is BY FAR the best POS system I have ever used.
Foamy

Oct 6, 2007, 1:08 PM
I completely.... disagree.

I hate cellular manager. There's too many damn screens to go through. At my last store we had a POS the IT guy actually made himself. It's was a little buggy (random error messages that didn't mean anything or even affect anything) but it was by far better than this pile.
Sprintkitty

Oct 7, 2007, 9:43 PM
That's what we're using too. It's not bad. It was exceedingly strange at the beginning, but once you get the concept it's usable.

Granted, I've not used a POS system at another cellphone store since 2000, when dinosaurs walked the earth...so I'm not a great judge. ;)
kapwww

Oct 6, 2007, 1:21 PM
If set up properly, Workwireless isn't too bad. If you don't have permissions for anything, it can suck.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.