Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

Good Morning Harrisburg Mall!!!

devilsmafia

Oct 5, 2007, 9:30 AM
Oh how i miss the extremely high amount of customers who require a 400 dollar deposit to activate a new line of service at this mall. You make it all worth while Harrisburg mall. Cheers to you.
I AM GOD

Oct 5, 2007, 10:54 AM
If I wasn't selling Sprint, my custies would have deposits that high... 🤣 🤣
devilsmafia

Oct 5, 2007, 10:57 AM
I work for a verizon agent. I'd have so many more damn sales if thier deposit wasnt so high. Plus I work in a very urban ghetto mall. The customer base either has no credit or the worst credit you could possible have.
kapwww

Oct 5, 2007, 11:08 AM
They just dropped the $1000 deposit level. $400 is now the max. I saw that as a bold move.

Also, let's face it. Anyone with credit crappy enough to require a high deposit is probably going to result in a charge back to you anyhow. They're saving you the charge back and themselves much more money in the whole collection process.
devilsmafia

Oct 5, 2007, 11:19 AM
The agent I work for has a system in place that protects our commisions from charge backs. With our system the customer signs an agreement with us that they will take the hit if they decide to cancel. So this is the reason why I would love to have thier max deposit lowered.
Grantizzle

Oct 5, 2007, 11:20 AM
you work for GoWireless?
devilsmafia

Oct 5, 2007, 11:24 AM
No. Freedom wireless
d3ity

Oct 5, 2007, 8:00 PM
Dude thats an awesome system. I'd really like to see my boss put that in place for new activations.

That said, I wish it could be applied to data features.
Grantizzle

Oct 5, 2007, 11:10 AM
so they're all black and mexican?
devilsmafia

Oct 5, 2007, 11:15 AM
Yes!!! almost every single one of em.
Grantizzle

Oct 5, 2007, 11:17 AM
awesome. i love racist people.
devilsmafia

Oct 5, 2007, 11:23 AM
Oh i'm not racist at all. I wasnt brought up that way. Skin color means nothing to me. But all the classic sterotypes come into play. Not my fault they refuse to live above the sterotypes that were placed on blacks and mexicans
I AM GOD

Oct 5, 2007, 11:30 AM
I bet I can get them in with no deposit... 🤣 🤣 Verizon only has stores in the ghetto so they can't be accused of racism.
devilsmafia

Oct 5, 2007, 11:38 AM
Lol, maybe.
d3ity

Oct 5, 2007, 7:57 PM
Yeah and you'd get more chargebacks cause they're ghetto asses don't pay thier bills.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.