Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Walmart might eat the nearby corporate store!

d3ity

Oct 3, 2007, 12:34 PM
So. Theres a shopping center near my indirect verizon location with a west coast video, an acme (grocery store), and a walmart... few other small stores as well.

Walmart is eating the entire shopping center.

They bought out west coast video's location and closed them down. A few of the smaller stores banded togeter and are getting walmart to build them a small strip mall across the street. Those are the ones that can apparently afford to close for a month or two while thier new stores are built.

Walmart is planning on putting a supercenter in... and they're buying everything. But in between them and the acme they bought... is a verizon corporate store that I hear about constantly for fscking people over. I've fixed so many of t...
(continues)
ralph_on_me

Oct 3, 2007, 1:00 PM
You'd rather have a wal-mart than a shady store? They must be a really really shady store.
foxiangel5

Oct 3, 2007, 1:12 PM
yeah walmart cell phones are worse to fix....
Grantizzle

Oct 3, 2007, 1:14 PM
??? they are the same phones. walmart uses the same activation system as every other agent.
d3ity

Oct 3, 2007, 1:21 PM
Yeah but we know how to use that system.

Yeah, walmart fscks up alot. I don't usually get thier customers though. I get the pissed off ones from corp.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.