Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Help Me (long)

lexi0707

Oct 2, 2007, 11:58 AM
I work for an agent and only 2 ppl work at the location I am in. My co-worker was recently made a semi manager and has let it go to their head. They are constantly coming in late and taking extended lunch breaks however I am expected to clock them out after they have been gone for around 30 min or so. The few times I have ran late on lumnch break I will let them know and they usually clock me in without me asking. I think this is their way of hoping I will not report them. Recently I found out that they are stealing from the drawer. I have no way to prove this however they have asked me if I would like to split it. Which I turned down. Also my manager is a pot head and smokes just about every day. Sometimes before work or even on his lunch ...
(continues)
nuckingfuts

Oct 2, 2007, 12:01 PM
report them, but make sure you can PROVE tiy didnt do anything wrong, ie pot and stealing from the till

unlesss the people you are reporting them to are potheads too, then you are screwed
d3ity

Oct 2, 2007, 1:31 PM
Yeah, stoners know how to stick together.

But from what I read weed doesn't seem to be the problem. The fact that your manager is a douchebag is. Honestly, i'd start shopping around local wireless stores and see if someone might be willing to offer you some better pay.
OfAMightDivine

Oct 2, 2007, 12:01 PM
If I were you, I'd report it. Report it to the highest ranking person that you know cares about the job.
lexi0707

Oct 2, 2007, 12:17 PM
The problem is that they kiss a$$ to the higher ups and I do not. I need to get proof that way I dont have to here " oh no not ___ they would never do something like that"
Guy Montag

Oct 2, 2007, 12:22 PM
If you report someone is stealing from the cash drawer they will take it seriously. That would require that you are either missing cash or inventory. Likely as not this has been noticed but marked up as simple shrink. If you tell someone you may yourself get in trouble. If you are getting paid for extended breaks as well they may lump you in with the rest. As for the pot, they may request random drug testing but no super likely.
lexi0707

Oct 2, 2007, 12:31 PM
There is no recorded of it because currently the acctivation fee is being waived on certain plans and they do not inform the customer of this if they are paying cash. So at the end of the night there is no money missing from the drawer because the customer should not have paid it in the first place.
mooiscoow

Oct 2, 2007, 1:07 PM
Your proof is the customers who paid an activation fee for it. They will be happy to help.
Guy Montag

Oct 2, 2007, 3:20 PM
Exactly, when we had an issue with this we just called a customer that got something for "free" per our log. Customer claims to have paid for it. If you print the receipts of customers with "waived" activation fees, and called them to verify they did pay. You could then present this to the big boss.
miss_mistress

Oct 2, 2007, 9:21 PM
make him have an "accident" at work instant drug test if he want's worker's comp. . .

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.