Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

I am leaving the Phone Industry.

mooiscoow

Oct 2, 2007, 11:40 AM
I can't stay. I need something more flexable, so I am going to make pretzels in the mall. I like the manager, and the people there are cool. Plus I won't feel like a traitor going to some other phone company. I am going to stay on PHone Scoop (I am still addicted to phones), but no more complaining about customers. I AM FREE!
Lane

Oct 2, 2007, 11:46 AM
where at i need a new job too haha less stress and no screaming crazy people.pretzel people know what they want and no returns.
Guy Montag

Oct 2, 2007, 11:46 AM
Phones to pretzels? Aren't you worried about the decrease in pay? Why not try and get in with the state or some other secretarial field? It's surprising what you can get with sales experience.
mooiscoow

Oct 2, 2007, 1:08 PM
NO TIME!
kapwww

Oct 2, 2007, 11:49 AM
Most mall pretzels rock. If it's Auntie Anne's, I would consider quitting my job just for free or discounted pretzels. I would probably get fat too, but it might be worth it.
nuckingfuts

Oct 2, 2007, 12:04 PM
kapwww said:
Most mall pretzels rock. If it's Auntie Anne's, I would consider quitting my job just for free or discounted pretzels. I would probably get fat too, but it might be worth it.

Might doesnt cover it, I would be fired on my first day for eating all the merchandise......
nuckingfuts

Oct 2, 2007, 12:03 PM
😳

will u make more $$ making pretzels?

good luck!

😢

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.