Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

What do you mean...

kapwww

Sep 26, 2007, 9:14 AM
..."I can't get a free phone on prepay??? I know I just told you that my credit is horrible and VZW would want a $400 deposit, but can't you just give me the phone if I promise to keep using it for at least a few months and buy all of my minutes from you? Or could I pay with a check to get started? "

Mind you, the woman was filthy, rode a rusted bike up to the store, and pulled a crumpled up check with a man's name on it out of her pocket when she decided to try to just "pay for a phone".
smuckerz3

Sep 26, 2007, 9:18 AM
lol everyone wants everything free now. I work for metro which is a prepaid service where you pay one flat rate month to month will no contracts and no credit checks. All you have to do is buy the phone to get started with us, you get your first month free and free activation the day you buy the phone. But get this cx still want the phone free. They want a free phone, free activation, and their first month free. Everything is not free in this world.lol
smuckerz3

Sep 26, 2007, 9:19 AM
oh we don't take checks lol cash or credit only.
Nautic812

Sep 26, 2007, 9:19 AM
you just explaimed every one of my customers!
smuckerz3

Sep 26, 2007, 9:33 AM
lol I get this all day everyday.I get tired of it I just want to say to them...
Is your:
car
house
electricity
&
water
Free every month? Well neither is a phone.lol
cilvzwagent

Sep 26, 2007, 10:04 AM
In our area those things are free to a lot of people. There is this fantastic money grubbing business that will pay all of the above for you if you don't have the money. They are state funded, and also take donations...I think. So about 40% of the people who come in my store walk in with a check from this agency paying their bills for them. It saddens me, the state is the reason these customers are getting a credit record built up. I had to earn mine honestly. And if I was broke and couldn't pay bills.....there went a few points on my score. It's just like welfare really.... there are the ones that actually need it, then the ones who abuse it..just because they can.
BigShowJB

Sep 26, 2007, 3:47 PM
wow .. where do you live and are there any houses available there????
DJ Parkay

Sep 26, 2007, 3:10 PM
hey did i used to work @ your store last month?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.