Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

WOW!!!! The idiocy of people!!!

yodude

Sep 25, 2007, 2:23 PM
K, I sell cell phones, yes, but I am not a genius and I don't know everything that can go wrong with my phones. So when I call to find out why my month old Nokia 6133 for T Mobile has a completely white screen on the mini display and main display and taking out the battery and putting it back in does not work, I expect to get some kind of answer. No. The lady on the phone from T Mobile does not understand what I'm trying to say.
Me: My screen is completely white.
Her: So like the phone is shutting off?
Me: No, like it's on, but I have no screen saver, no bars telling me my reception, no indication of battery life, no wallpaper, no clock, no little thing saying Menu Go To or T-zones. It's just white. But if I hit the middle navigation ke...
(continues)
Gemini

Sep 25, 2007, 3:17 PM
yodude said:
K, I sell cell phones by the sea shore... 😳
SLRMcLaren

Sep 25, 2007, 6:39 PM
yodude said:
No offense to T Mobile reps but.... it seems like you are getting stupider everyday. Last time I called it was to ask about a data cable for this phone. The guy did not know what USB was. Or what I want to download music to my phone meant. 😳

Someone has no room to talk..."Stupider" isnt a workd. It would be said as "getting *more stupid* everyday."

Thank you. That is all
SLRMcLaren

Sep 25, 2007, 6:40 PM
HAHAHAAH! Neither is "workd" so I guess I have no room either!
arsimckhoi

Sep 26, 2007, 6:40 AM
that's most stupideristitic
DJ Parkay

Sep 26, 2007, 3:17 PM
Yes, this person is a mental midget.
Wireless Buddy

Sep 26, 2007, 6:10 PM
And *technically*, it's not downloading music to your phone, it's sideloading.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.