Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

crazy lady

kapwww

Sep 21, 2007, 4:33 PM
I had a woman who came in 2 weeks ago complaining that she was spending too much money on prepay. She had an old plan that charged $0.25 per minute during the day and $0.15 on the nights and weekends. She only had a local plan and local calling.

She was sick of spending $250 plus per month for calling. I suggest the VZW Easypay plan. I showed both the $50 and $70 option. Either one had a lower daytime rate, 3000 N&W min, and Unlimited IN calling. This plan would save her money just on the daytime rate alone. She signed up and left happy.

She walked through the door today complaining that she has no time left on her phone. Before I could say anything, she started swearing loudly at her phone. She walked out the door and dropp...
(continues)
kapwww

Sep 21, 2007, 4:47 PM
Crazy lady came in, walked to the wall, grabbed a prepay phone in a box, set it down with a credit card, and asked me to put another payment on her account. I sold her a phone and more airtime. Apparently, something I said sunk in somewhere. She didn't say much other than what she needed. Gotta love it...
alltels indirect monkey

Sep 21, 2007, 4:51 PM
Wow...

🤣
evilbstrd666

Sep 21, 2007, 6:57 PM
Why don't my customers listen like that?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.