Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 134 replies

Things that annoy you at work?

Trench.Coat.4.Hire

Sep 15, 2007, 2:53 PM
I hate it when your explaining to a customer that the higher than average bill is due to overage and they think that "but I dont even use it that much" is a valid argument. How do you argue with that? sometimes I just want to say "well sir, I'm sorry that you dont seem to have a firm grasp on the concept of time, but you do use it that much."
t-monator2

Sep 15, 2007, 3:10 PM
It annoys me when your company gives you a 40 cent per hour raise and then cuts your commission payouts by 50%.
acthrellis

Sep 15, 2007, 4:30 PM
they just cut my comission. all of it. gone...
miss_mistress

Sep 15, 2007, 5:23 PM
why does the phone have to make that single busy signal beep everytime we get a call??? i would be more than able to comprehend if my greeting just came on 🙄
yodude

Sep 17, 2007, 12:47 PM
When people don't understand that even though I stand inside Sams Club and sell phones, I don't WORK for Sams Club itself. No, sorrym\, I CAN'T help you find a 20 foot printer cable or see if it is in stock. Sorry, no, I CAN'T help you pick out some jewelry for your mother and ring you up. sorry, no, I CAN'T call someone on my walkie talkie to come help you, I DON'T have a walkie talkie because I DON'T work FOR Sams Club!!! They just can't grasp that concept. Then they get mad because no one is around and I can't help them because my ability to communicate and find an associate is about as good as theirs. I really hate it when they yell at me for it. Screw them all.... lol.
BigShowJB

Sep 15, 2007, 7:38 PM
people that tell me, as an indirect sprint dealer, that I carry nextel phones, when in my market area, I am contractually forbidden to carry them. and call me a ****ing moron when i tell them that I don't stock any nextel items.
EnhancedHeidi

Sep 16, 2007, 11:38 AM
Are you in Michigan?
BigShowJB

Sep 17, 2007, 1:34 PM
yes, midland/saginaw
General1061

Sep 18, 2007, 2:25 PM
I am in Indiana and we are in the same boat. Customers always say "but my bill says Sprint" and then I have to tell them "but your phone says Nextel"
BigShowJB

Sep 18, 2007, 5:54 PM
don't you just love iPCS???? every other agent store in the country (almost) can do both. But iPCS is being a ****block and not letting us have the Nextel phones and stuff
General1061

Sep 18, 2007, 6:15 PM
I am not a huge fan of them. Luckily, where I am, Nextel does not work very well so we have alot of people switch over to Sprint because we can waive the ETF and activation fee.
BigShowJB

Sep 18, 2007, 6:48 PM
ssimilar situation here, but as we get a little north, Sprint doesn't work so I lose a lot that way.
BigShowJB

Sep 18, 2007, 6:51 PM
are you required to add vision or text messaging to all new activations?
spazebar

Dec 30, 2007, 1:49 PM
That is a requirment? You have to make cust service angry when the custoemr calls in about paying for something they don't want/ need?
MadasHeII

Sep 17, 2007, 12:15 PM
Let me guess you work at T-MOBILE?
ReaperTut

Dec 28, 2007, 4:00 PM
i just went from 10 an hour, down to 8, unless we hit qouta, then its 14.. but given those numbers.. only one of us has hit that number, just one, he'd been here like 3 years.. and even our boss hasn't come close to my numbers.. im just a few away from qouta with one more day to spare on my schedule. :\ such balogne.. they know that those numbers wont hit so they gives up that false sense of security .. i hate that.. most of all. ::end bitching:::
woodywoody500

Sep 16, 2007, 4:52 AM
I dislike speaking with customers đŸ¤Ŗ
d3ity

Sep 16, 2007, 11:15 AM
My biggest annoyance at work is this. Our comission structure sucks.

It's not that the actual comission sucks... it's the fact that my boss hasn't updated **** about it in over 6 months.

Basically, he takes a look at the cost and tells us what he wants us to sell. That's all well and good, however, here's an example...

On the 8300 (RIP), we used to have a buy one get one free, now we have it for 39.99 after rebate. Great. Awesome. However, he's got a $3 spiff on the u540. He would rather have me selling 8300s than the u540 because our cost is higher.

However, if I take a look at an actual activation, what phone am I going to sell? Heres a hypothetical for ya based on comission numbers generated by my brain, and not the com...
(continues)
AttAgentX

Sep 16, 2007, 12:11 PM
What annoys me at work is the fact that I have to... how do I say this... work!

Also thick arab accents and indian accents are not fun to deal with.

My bosses are all chill... so thats good.

Ok ok, I know what annoys me the most.. it is those Damn Mother Fkkking Ghetto Azz Wanna Be thug mammas from KC MO Asurion! I hate getting calls from there ghetto asses, and transfering calls to kc mo.

Eww
byebyecellone

Sep 16, 2007, 10:54 PM
I get annoyed just thinkin about having to come to work and talk to dumb people for 8 hours.
byebyecellone

Sep 17, 2007, 3:15 AM
Oh yea and dealing with all the stupis Browns fans I work with!! 😉 đŸ¤Ŗ LOL
wearyrep

Sep 17, 2007, 4:09 AM
My biggest pet peeve is people who can't even read their manuals...have to call us for everything...oh and Steelers fans who obviously think they have a right to their opinions...please 🙄
cellb1tch

Sep 17, 2007, 10:27 AM
hey 'byebyecellone'!

i agree with you about the Browns fans!!

they think they know everything about football (especially the girls) and they think their team is good.

i respect any browns fan that can admit when their team sucks!

steelers sucked last year but i was still a fan!! and i admitted that they sucked!!

oh and wearyrep.....34-7....does that mean anything to you???
wearyrep

Sep 17, 2007, 10:40 AM
yes it means it was a football game ..apparently your name reflects who you really are
cellb1tch

Sep 17, 2007, 10:41 AM
yes it does to the fullest extent!!!!

😈
byebyecellone

Sep 17, 2007, 10:51 PM
Now now play nice ladies! 🙄
death2dobson

Sep 17, 2007, 11:08 PM
Well, I was born and raised to be a Browns fan, and I still am for the most part, but I don't really watch any football anymore. My point is that I am an admitted Browns fan that can honestly say they suck. I'm still a fan and will continue to be a fan, but they are not a good team. I hope they will be someday, but they aren't now. And byebyecellone can back me up that I really feel that way and I'm not just saying it! 😁
byebyecellone

Sep 18, 2007, 12:17 AM
Hi Tracy!! Welcome to Browns Anonymous. đŸ¤Ŗ 😉
cellb1tch

Sep 18, 2007, 1:46 PM
i respect the fact that you are smart enough to know when a team is not doing well and loyal enough to stay a fan!!!!
3gee

Sep 18, 2007, 12:02 PM
I hate hate hate the Browns, and the Steelers. I am a Bengals fan but hate Chad Johnson, some part of me wishes I could have been in the dog pound yesterday and helped throw beer on him. 😈
thiscurveismine

Jan 6, 2008, 3:45 PM
Yeah I know this was forever ago, but I must (as #12) throw it out there! SEAHAWKS GOING TO LAMBO!!! That's the 12th man for ya, come back in the end and kill 'em. And not bad for Josh Brown on his 50 yarder!!! In the words of Matt Hasselbeck "We want the ball, and we're going to score!!!"
Ok, back to work time!
charliegirl

Sep 17, 2007, 10:17 AM
Pretty much everything annoys me at work. The hours, the fact that I have NO help and have to deal with idiots all day. Oh and to top it off I am required to work 6 days a week every other week. AND they have the nerve to not contribute to health insurance so it costs us $350 a month!!!
woodywoody500

Sep 18, 2007, 1:42 AM
$350 per month? 😲 who do you work for?
byebyecellone

Sep 18, 2007, 1:47 AM
Not someone I will ever be employed with thats for sure.
woodywoody500

Sep 18, 2007, 2:04 AM
Thats for sure. Probably full of browns fans đŸ¤Ŗ
byebyecellone

Sep 18, 2007, 2:12 AM
Whoops.....I think you meant to say Clowns fans. đŸ¤Ŗ
woodywoody500

Sep 18, 2007, 2:16 AM
they need to change the name to the Steamer instead of the browns
charliegirl

Sep 18, 2007, 12:48 PM
I work for a wholesaler. They don't contribute towards our health insurance. And b/c they offer it I can't get it privately. What kills me is my bf is only paying $6 a week and his insurance covers EVERYTHING. Mine covers just the minimum and no dental or vision.
thedale

Sep 17, 2007, 11:07 AM
I can't stand he-shes. Are you a man? A woman? Are they man-boobs? Yes ma'am? No sir? I don't know what to do and I don't want to offend anyone and with a name like Terry...it could go either way.
AttAgentX

Sep 18, 2007, 9:43 AM
Yeah...
M15TER P1NK

Sep 19, 2007, 1:27 PM
ha... we dont get any of those... flamers however are great... especially when they are hispanic... i love those guys...

c : HOOOOOOOOLA.... COMO ESSSSSSTASSSSSSS!?

hows it goin today esses?
SLRMcLaren

Sep 19, 2007, 5:06 PM
Flamers...that was kinda derogatory...
LordSithis

Sep 18, 2007, 1:05 PM
I get annoyed from a large variety of things...lemme see here...what annoys me the most...ASURION!!!!!!! GOD DAMMIT!!!!!! STOP TRANSFERING ME CUSTOMERS THAT ARE OUT OF WARRANTY BY DATE!!!! ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE!

Lemme see...what else...maybe the people who call me who speak DURKA DURKA and I cant understand a damn thing they are saying...

You also have to love this scenario

" The stickeer your looking for on the back is gonna be white, pink or red, can you let me know what color you see? "

and they say " I see a red sticker "

once Im done explaining to them that the sticker is the LDI= Liquid Damage Indicator and that since its red that means there has been liquid damage and the hs is out of warranty they say this.

" Well, ...
(continues)
AttAgentX

Sep 18, 2007, 1:13 PM
lol.. Durka durka muhaamed jihad!

Red! I mean white!
LordSithis

Sep 18, 2007, 2:01 PM
Thats exactly what I mean...thats annoying as all hell, but sometimes its funny...
foxiangel5

Sep 18, 2007, 7:01 PM
what does pink mean? i thought htey all meant liquid damage
acthrellis

Sep 18, 2007, 1:25 PM
it's people!

i win!
Sprintkitty

Sep 19, 2007, 7:17 PM
this job would be a blast if it weren't for all the dern people. ;)
t-monator2

Sep 18, 2007, 1:25 PM
I get annoyed when people on this forum use custy instead of customer. It doesn't take that much longer to type out customer and custy sounds retarded.
acthrellis

Sep 18, 2007, 1:28 PM
XD

never thought about it. good point.
LordSithis

Sep 18, 2007, 2:08 PM
People who cant get the back off of their phone...or the people who seem to call in at the most INCONVIENT time for themselves, such as the gentlemen who called in 5 minutes before getting on a plane...annoying...
rainbowbrite

Dec 26, 2007, 6:32 PM
call in at the most INCONVIENT time for themselves,

This is the WORST! I always get this... custs call in ranting and raving about phone problems or bills and then when I ask them if they have the bill with them its "of course not, what do you expect? I am at work!"

Or they are going through the drive thru and are always like "hang on hang on" while they order... once I had someone who was WORKING the drive thru call in... dumb!!
Nikoletta

Dec 28, 2007, 2:48 PM
It's worse when they are on the toilet.

I could possibly understand if it were a busy day and they were on hold for like 20 minutes, which is incredibly rare, are longest hold times (and then it's like code-red panic time for us) are about 10 minutes. But no, I get the jokers who call in on days when we're like 18 agents available, sitting around picking oru noses wishing the good game sites were unblocked. There is literally 0 hold time yet they call in the middle of taking a dump and you can HEAR them doing it.

Why the hell do they not wait until they're done pooping to call us? I don't want to hear you flush, ewe yucky! And wash your hands!
nuckingfuts

Sep 18, 2007, 6:24 PM
Customers!

'nuff said!
DJ Parkay

Sep 19, 2007, 11:47 AM
So do they argue with the power company that they didnt leave the lights on that long?

When they pump gas do they say "my tak isn't that big."

Customers can be assholes. I am thinkig it only happens in the wireless business too...
marenda

Sep 19, 2007, 11:53 AM
if someone's power is off & they are screaming at my dad about it.. he makes sure it stays off. hahah
M15TER P1NK

Sep 19, 2007, 12:15 PM
im sure it only happens to us... and its retarded...

actual convo from earler in the week.

c : well i dont talk that much... đŸ˜ŗ
M : k...
C : well
M : well? what?
C : what are you going to do about it?
M : 🤨

im not sure i was even certian what they ment... what did they want me to do about it... go through their bill and call every number on it to request the phone bills from those people to make sure they coencided?

(cue monkey turning a crank w/ clown music)
BigShowJB

Sep 19, 2007, 2:27 PM
and it's especially bad at work

people who are on fire, flaming, call the fire departments we have a 5 alarmer her gay, but try to pretend they are straight for what ever reason.

Ok pal, you have a pink phone, slingbacks, clam diggers and a GLBT rainbow babydoll top. we get it, you're gay, it's not that big a deal anymore. 25, 30 years ago, yes it was an issue, but don't try to cover up the fact that you have been holding hands with Jim here for the last 2 hours. We all saw you kissing him, and standing straight up and making your voice a little less Ru and more Paul isn't working either. you're out wheter you like it or not. deal with it, let it out, I'll feel more comfortable dealing with the gayness than the miserably poor atte...
(continues)
d3ity

Sep 19, 2007, 2:28 PM
Lofl.

I am printing this out, and keeping it forever.
BigShowJB

Sep 19, 2007, 3:09 PM
actually happened...

a couple of girls walking around the mall holding hands being affectionate for a couple hours, walked out of TArget, one had her arm over the other's shoulder and playing with her boob under the shirt and bra.... 🙂 and neither one cared who saw it! 😁 😁

a couple weeks earlier they had been just as affecionate in the food court,(without the feeling up part) and someone had tried to get security to make them leave the mall because they were lesbos, they weren't being lewd or anything like that, a couple kisses and holding hands, and some one from my CATHOLIC church, stood up for them and told security not to ask them to leave, and went and chewed that person a new one. I do live in a bit of a conservative sma...
(continues)
SLRMcLaren

Sep 19, 2007, 11:53 PM
Does everyone drive ford trucks and SUVs and have a gun-rack in the back window?
specopbookie

Sep 19, 2007, 3:20 PM
Customer=C
Me=M

C: My bill is outrageous! What the hell did YOU do?
(Yeah like I'm the one the effed up your bill stupid woman.)

M: I'm sorry ma'm, let me take a look here and bring your account up on my computer.

C: You better cuz i'm not paying a dime more than the 39.99 i'm supposed to pay.

M: *SIGH* Ok ma'm it looks like to me that you texted 5568 text messages, and didnt have a texting plan, you downloaded 34 ringtones from ringtone US, which charges you one cent for the first 3 ringtones, but 7.99 each for the other 31. You're subscribed to 4 different joke/text updates that you must have seen over your TV and didnt read the fine print, and they are chargeing you $10 per service, and to top it off, you went over your 450 ...
(continues)
coziamnumber1

Sep 19, 2007, 3:25 PM
OMFG!!!!!! people need to learn to pick out a better plan for themselves.
specopbookie

Sep 19, 2007, 3:27 PM
O I was pissed off. My manager gave me the rest of the day off I wanted to KILL people. Seriously right after that a innocent 10 year old kid came in asking to buy her mom a new phone case but didnt know what kind of phone or case she had and I has to take a breathe and walk to the back. I mean she was only 10 but i was to pissed to care.
SLRMcLaren

Sep 19, 2007, 11:58 PM
BigShowJB said:

And then when you leave I'm going to laugh my ass off at you anyway, so it doesn't matter.

You arent particularly open-minded, are you? A bunch of my friends are gay men (i dont know many lesbians). They have some of the funnest bars in the world - and it doesnt get any better than a girl buying you a drink, only for her to find out she isnt gonna get anything out of it!

I love free booze...
robtheman

Dec 28, 2007, 4:43 PM
SLRMcLaren said:
funnest

*shudder*
vzace

Dec 26, 2007, 3:56 PM
im an indirect vzw agent and my main annoyance is that even though i put up great numbers each month i could be gone tm just to save the company a few bucks. i have only been here for about 3 and a half months but ive put up big numbers each of those months. i just feel like im always looking over my shoulder when it comes to having this job
OrganicMilkLatte

Dec 26, 2007, 6:44 PM
Everything annoys me at work, especially the nitwits I have to call, "boss."
sammish

Dec 26, 2007, 8:30 PM
here's a couple:

working in a mall kiosk, the unpleasant, bad smelling, and ridiculously flirtatious furry SOB who takes it as his prerogative to lean OVER the counter so that he's practically touching you. Starts a conversation about some inane, un-phone-related topic. Continues talking as you back away...and doesn't even go away as you start greeting other customers.

People that assume every phone is free. "Excuse me, I really really NEED a PDA, why are neither the brand new Blueberry or Treon free? I've been a customer with you for over X amount of years now...really, this customer service is appalling." SHEDDAP. you're an idiot.

the surge of ten to fourteen year olds that start running around the mall or any stores near mo...
(continues)
Imajika

Dec 27, 2007, 7:58 AM
1. Customers that tell me they're losing 'millions of dollars in business' because their crap phone is broken.

2. Customers that say 'you people'

3. Customers that damage their own phone beyond all hope of tech support assistance and then get mad when I tell them they need to replace the device. They dropped the phone in the toilet and expect me to perform a magic fix... 🙄

4. Customers that call FROM THE PHONE that's having issues.
coolestguyinsa

Dec 27, 2007, 1:15 PM
Not really a wireless annoyance, but since working at the mall, people always ask me where another store is, or even worse another cell phone carrier..What I do if they ask for another carrier I tell them the wrong information...hahaha. When I see them leaving its soooo hilarious....
sammish

Dec 29, 2007, 11:56 AM
in my mall we are finally getting an information kiosk put in, with real live people giving directions...this way we won't have to play 20 questions with people anymore. I had about six different people get SO mad at myself and coworker because we couldn't tell them why foot locker was not open on time. Do I look like I work for foot locker???? I mean really.

However I am working in another mall right now and am learning new tricks...sending customers to the absolute farthest end of the mall that they can go to for the bathroom or ATM is fun... 😉
OfAMightDivine

Dec 29, 2007, 12:45 PM
What makes you think that the customers will stop asking you retarded questions? An information desk won't stop people from asking you why Foot Locker isn't open yet. If anything it will increase them, which is very saddening.
sammish

Dec 29, 2007, 12:51 PM
this is a good point...they ARE customers, after all. I wouldn't put it past them. At the very least, we will be doing more of "Well I'm not quite sure but THEY would know..." I feel worse for my best friend, she works in a kiosk that is right at the mall entrance, EVERY single person stops with a question. At least ours is more towards the middle of the mall, one would hope they know where they're going by the time they get to us. 🙄
OfAMightDivine

Dec 29, 2007, 1:02 PM
Yeah, you could hope that, but never, ever count on it. I don't work in the mall, I actually work in Customer Service. I do know alot of agents in stores here, both COR and indirect, and in the kiosks in the malls. They tell me all the time about the dorky questions they get asked.
LoopiKelli

Dec 27, 2007, 1:21 PM
Just simply being here for any length of time is enough to annoy the sh!t out of me.

đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ
Trench.Coat.4.Hire

Dec 28, 2007, 10:30 AM
agreed
aavera

Dec 27, 2007, 10:03 PM
YOU! statements are the worst...

YOU are charging me $10.00 a month for this thing on my bill that I never asked for.

The last time I was in here YOU effed up my account! (I'm sorry, sir, but I know for a fact that I haven't ever seen you or helped you with your account!)

YOU are charging me for the internet (I see here that YOU, sir, self-provisioned that feature on your phone)

My phone is broken and YOU need to do something about it. (Here, sir, let me smack you upside the head with this brick a dozen or so times and that should fix the problem JUST FINE!)

The customers that blatantly lie to you

"My phone has never been anywhere near water"
Well, then, explain the puddle on my counter that appeared when I took th...
(continues)
sammish

Dec 29, 2007, 12:00 PM
"That's ok, because we are going to start a class action law-suit against Verizon to keep analog turned on and to force you to make phones that have 3 watts of power again"
LMAO

the foil hat bit was GREAT. hahaha. reminds me of when I worked at NEW and we had a customer lock a technician in her basement because he was after her lucky charms...or something like that. lol

and then there's the classic... "I'm sorry, we don't carry that, you'll want to look online" ..... **~~**~~Japanese translation**~~**~~ "Tell me your life story and all the reasons why you need this pouch!"

lol
princessn1984

Dec 28, 2007, 12:40 PM
People who think I collect fees, or get mad at me for whatever fees they have to pay.
LoopiKelli

Dec 28, 2007, 3:50 PM
Watching people spend an hour on the phone with Big-Red Custy Care trying to circumvent paying the $175 cancellation fee... And it's happening as I speak...
phonemechanic

Dec 28, 2007, 4:29 PM
Out of curiousity,
phonemechanic

Dec 28, 2007, 4:30 PM
Out of curiosity, what was the customer's reason to have the fee waived?
LoopiKelli

Dec 28, 2007, 4:33 PM
Something about her phone not holding a charge. And of course, she had no insurance.

Her boyfriend was along for the ride and every so often they'd trade off barraging the rep they were talking to.
OfAMightDivine

Dec 28, 2007, 4:57 PM
I HATE it when custies switch off and on with the phone. It's so irritating to have to repeat what I just said to someone else, only to have them give me the same argument the other person just gave me.
PhoneyName

Dec 28, 2007, 5:52 PM
People who say, "I don't understand why you can't just give me a new phone."

Of course you don't understand. That's why I work here and you don't.
LoopiKelli

Dec 28, 2007, 6:08 PM
"I have to PAY to upgrade my phone??? I've been with you guys for a year and a half! F*ck this, I'm going to Big Orange!"
BigShowJB

Dec 29, 2007, 10:44 AM
yeah why are you making a loyal customer of a year and a half pay to do an upgrade to a BBPearl that to which they won't add any data packs?
Captain Obvious

Dec 28, 2007, 6:25 PM
Customers!!!
PhoneyName

Dec 28, 2007, 7:06 PM
Thank you, Captain Obvious!!

Sorry, I had to say it. đŸ¤Ŗ
BigShowJB

Dec 29, 2007, 10:46 AM
Thanks Mister Obvious. You're a lifesaver!
ReaperTut

Dec 28, 2007, 7:20 PM
i hate it when you tell a customer three thousand times, that a phone will not reset to factory settings by just switching the phone on and off.. and you get the smarta$$ or rather dumba$$ responses like "well, uh, i think i know my own phone".. why are you coming into my store to ask me whats wrong with the service and/or phone is you KNOW YOUR PHONE? com'n get with the program..put up or shut up.. and if you don't need my help and know what your doing.. get a move on sister.. cause im tired at lookin at your tired a$$ get-up.. tore up from the floor up, monkey a$$ lookin mofo.. ahaha..now "get out of my store 'NO HELP FOR YOU!![phone nazi]"
LoopiKelli

Dec 28, 2007, 7:26 PM
No phones for YOU!!
ReaperTut

Dec 28, 2007, 7:28 PM
i still keep forgetting to get my avatar. stupid pos at work has worksecure blocks webaccess.. but.. a little bump in the right direction let them add PS tothe approved list.. hehe.. yours looks very familiar, but i dun reember what name it was under
rainbowbrite

Jan 7, 2008, 5:52 PM
My god, I know what you are talking about. I had this sprint cust call in asking all these questions about her phone and kept saying over and over with her questions "OH I will ask my brother, he knows more about Sprint then Sprint knows about Sprint." She continued to laugh at my answers when I told her about her phone and her service, I pretty much told her to just ask her brother then. She was wasting my time.
ReaperTut

Jan 7, 2008, 8:53 PM
thats too funny. i hate people like that, that think we are blowin smoke up thier bums just to hear ourselves talk. :\
Jennyboo

Dec 28, 2007, 10:19 PM
I get annoyed when I have to walk away for 5 minutes to go to the bathroom and when I get back people are like "where have you been, I've been waiting for damn near a half hour now!"

yea that just happened to me 🙄

I could go on and on about what annoys me but it'll just p!ss me off, so I'll refrain
BigShowJB

Dec 29, 2007, 10:52 AM
people who ask what annoys me at work
AnWrOoTbEeR

Dec 29, 2007, 3:51 PM
well... i work at a no contract company, and the one thing that annoys me the most is the customers. Most if not all of our customer base are people who don't have any credit, bad credit or just can't get a contract w/out a co-signer. That should tell you about it all right there.

The other thing that annoys the crap out of me, is how no one can replace the darn trash bag in the trash can. I am the only freakin' one who does it! I'm also the most organized, because if i weren't this place would be a freakin' stye! đŸ‘ŋ
will6265

Dec 29, 2007, 4:00 PM
.....ok
ReaperTut

Dec 29, 2007, 4:07 PM
lol.. see, im the one that likes to put about 10 - 15 trashbags inside the basket to help "remind" some that you don't have to do that much more to put a new bag in when you throw it out... and guess what.. they still forget to!!!
AnWrOoTbEeR

Dec 29, 2007, 8:23 PM
I tried that. It didn't work. Instead, they threw a cup full of pop in the can and got dark pop all over the insides. I was off, so when I returned, there was a mysterious brown sticky substance waiting for me to scrub. ☚ī¸
mottelerj

Dec 31, 2007, 11:03 AM
or when they go over their minutes

"i'm tired of this! after i pay this im finding another carrier!"
aavera

Dec 31, 2007, 12:38 PM
The question rephrase. We have all had them...

c-do you carry the leather case for this phone?
m-No I don't stock one for that model.
c-You know, the leather case that wraps around the phone?
m-Not for that model of phone, no.
c-You know, it wraps around this part of the phone, and they normally have a clip on the back
m-WE DO NOT carry them for that model of phone. I am sorry, have a good day!

I don't care how many diferent ways you can ask me the same question, it's still the SAME QUESTION and my answer isn't going to change!!
chiQkiLLaH

Jan 6, 2008, 5:39 PM
Just got this call today:

C: I'm calling about my bill and just want to let you know that I'll not pay a single penny. This is getting ridiculous.

M: So you were saying ma'am that you have a dispute on your bill and thats the reason why you're calling?

C: Yes, and as what I have told you I'll not pay anything. It's either you'll erase it or I'll take my business somewhere.

M: 🙄 I understand ma'am but you're calling finance dept and we can only assist you with payments and arrangements. Let me connect you to one of our representatives from cus care to review these charges and they can make the adj/credits on your account.

C: I can't wait for another 30 mins on the phone. So you're saying that you cant help me?

M: ☚ī¸ Un...
(continues)
ReaperTut

Jan 7, 2008, 9:48 PM
you what bugs me more than the mall rats?

1. the little teenage girls that thinks your cute, so they try and talk your ear off while you ignore them.. and they keep coming back what seems like everyday, but atleast everyday that im here.. and its only when im down at the kiosk, never at the store where i can go into the back room.. :\

or

2. the mall security guards that look at this job as sort of a "hazing" or "passing" period til they become cops.. well sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but there are acadamies for you to do this at, so the simple fact that your here and not there, isn't because you have to be hazed to get in, its because your NO FRICKIN GOOD.. ya buddy get over it. your a quarter cop. at best.. lol.

or

(continues)
ayotech

Jan 8, 2008, 7:57 PM
your bone'n Louise the red head regularly...
playing daddy to her five kids...hahahah
frolicking
ReaperTut

Jan 8, 2008, 8:15 PM
i can't believe you bring that cr@p on here man, thats just low. the broad assumes im into her, because co-workers like YOU, and a few unnamed others, BootyBounce36DD, etc, got off on seeing me be overly nice to customers and having it bite me in the arse as being a huge joke. ofcourse, this does not pertain to you when she became my mall stalker.. but it didn't help darnit. i hope i get to return the favor some day. muwahaha 😈 😈 actually, i do have her number on record .. ;x maybe i should tell her she has a crush from one of you guys..
ayotech

Jan 8, 2008, 8:18 PM
i'm a rude n!gg@... she don't want me...

and it was comedy... you leave you-self open for these things...
ReaperTut

Jan 8, 2008, 8:30 PM
i know this mang... i do this for laughs homie. makes life funny. from whatever perspective.. either you laugh at me , or with me.. even if someone laughin at me, i still laughin with them.. 👀
inked n poked.

Jan 8, 2008, 8:30 PM
so THIS is the post you were ranting from?
ReaperTut

Jan 8, 2008, 8:31 PM
inked n poked.

Jan 8, 2008, 8:37 PM
im gonna keep my mouth shut.
ReaperTut

Jan 8, 2008, 8:38 PM
why you say that? scurred?
inked n poked.

Jan 8, 2008, 9:08 PM
more like i dont agree with you.
ReaperTut

Jan 8, 2008, 9:44 PM
well, where's your argument then? anyone can just say no. show some backbone man, say what you mean and mean what you say
inked n poked.

Jan 8, 2008, 9:54 PM
first off im not a man... đŸ‘ŋ
second off, why refuse a cust business if they didnt do anything to you? do you know HOW many calls i get when we actually take CBI calls where a cust is cussing ME out because a store refused to sell them a phone at RETAIL price... they are willing to drop 300+ on a phone, and youre saying no? i mean seriously... just because you want to get your commision out of it? and you say I dont have a backbone? that just means your a lil selfish.
ReaperTut

Jan 8, 2008, 10:12 PM
well, my bad on the man part. excuse my ignoranace. secondly, its called a store policy that states i am not able to sell a phone at full retail, period. i am not a manager and cannot over look this rule. the backbone comment, i revoke, as you actually came back with something to say. thirdly, i am willing to sell a phone at full retail. however, like i said, store policy prohibits me from doing so. and i will not sacrafice my income so some selfish dude can buy a phone he lost because he wasn't smart enough to put insurance on the account. not my fault they lost it, not my rule. so don't get mad at ME. i do think its a ridiculous rule, i've said it in a few other responses. can we agree to disagree then? since im in between a hard place and...
(continues)
inked n poked.

Jan 8, 2008, 10:29 PM
its ok.. but i am 100% chick...
and i work for sprint also.. NSS, located in AMERICA! and actually before you said (not word for word but almost exactly): "why would i sell a phone at retail price WHEN i could get a new activation out of it." so if you read that over, you can see where im coming from... you NEVER said it was your store policy EVER in that post.
and yes i understand about the customers complaining to you also, but our regualer cust care are mostly over seas... we are dealer support, and unfortunetly, when they cant take all tehir calls, we get over flow, which is the que im in right now.
so im not at all saying your job is easy, but i dont see whey if a cust doesnt want insurance, and KNOWS they have to pay full price if s...
(continues)
ReaperTut

Jan 8, 2008, 10:49 PM
no, and i totally agree with you. i didn't say it in this thread, but i did in my original post in which this all began. i didn't actually say "policy" but i did mention i wasn't allowed to. later on in the responses i did bring it up (again i believe) in response to others responses to my post (omg, can i say response enough). anyway, the whole insurance thing is argue-able, just because custy's will say i don't want the same phone i had i want a different one, to which i try to refer to an upgrade... its a whole big mess sometimes.
inked n poked.

Jan 8, 2008, 10:50 PM
well lets just leave it as people have their own opinions on which make their jobs easier to deal with.
ReaperTut

Jan 8, 2008, 11:00 PM
true that. and come to think it, i do believe i worded it like that. but in the back of my mind it was BECAUSE of store policy that they don't want us to sell them at full retail. so, my mistake for not being clear in my explanation.. DOH 🤭 there has to be another thread thats more exciting than this..
inked n poked.

Jan 8, 2008, 11:05 PM
lol.. good luck.
i figured you would keep arguing with me...
thought i would have a lil excitement in my life...
well other than some teeny booper prank calling telling me he was obama and if i wanted hilary clinton to become president?
ReaperTut

Jan 8, 2008, 11:10 PM
im not arguing, im agreeing.. :\ figured. pfft .. as if .. heh.. i wish someone would prank call me.. im bored and i've just about killed the battery on my voyager having my music on shuffly the last 5 hours. straight. heh. plus txting and a few calls. ... woohoo i get to start counting out soon.. that should take me all of about 12 minutes. =[ what do i do with the rest of the time, already cleaned and what not. not really inventory to be done. heh normally done sunday anyway..
inked n poked.

Jan 8, 2008, 11:13 PM
you WERE getting defensive though! hehe...
yea, it was funny at first, but then they hung up.. a whopping 1.5 min call. erg. i cant listen to music.. not SUPPOSED to text... and i got 48 minutes left... ☚ī¸
ReaperTut

Jan 8, 2008, 11:20 PM
i got 40 min til i can close the doors.. where you at? cali here.
inked n poked.

Jan 8, 2008, 11:22 PM
missouri!
ReaperTut

Jan 8, 2008, 11:23 PM
ouch, that could be the other part of it. thats a whole nother country out there.. lol.. you guys have accents. heh đŸ¤Ŗ
inked n poked.

Jan 8, 2008, 11:24 PM
ill admit i do, but i lived in AR for 4 years also.
ReaperTut

Jan 8, 2008, 11:31 PM
i choose the other thread ;x
sprintnxtlWWS

Jan 9, 2008, 12:03 PM
me: Ok sir at appears you are having this issue because you phone is broken. You are going to need to take it to a repair center.

custy: but I paid 500 dollars for this phone

I dont know why I find this so annoying, but I the fact that your phone is expensive does not keep it from breaking. And better still, why would you pay 500 dollars for a phone and not purchase protection
rainbowbrite

Jan 9, 2008, 2:54 PM
Thowing a $600 Treo at a wall and and throwing a ****ty Samsung M300 at a wall... they will both be just as damaged
BigShowJB

Jan 9, 2008, 3:34 PM
you mean we can shoot our troublesome customers? 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁

😎
lilmushr00m

Jan 9, 2008, 6:08 PM
i had a lady come into the store this morning with just a box 👀 .she just stared at me after i greated her. so i asked her again what seems to be the problem. she said that her phone had been lost. her husband had just done an upgrade to get that phone back in november. she wanted to know what to do.
well first of all she didnt have insur. and the other line on the account was not ready for an upgrade yet. she didn't want to add another line and didn't want to pay 200 bucks to replace something she lost. i told her she could use a pre paid phone.. didn't like that idea.so i asked her what she wanter me to do?? she had no clue. i guess the thing that really bothers me is ... why the hell would you bring in an empty box into the stor...
(continues)
rainbowbrite

Jan 10, 2008, 9:56 AM
As a call center rep, trying to read minds is the worst. At least when you work in a store you can kind of feed off a custs body language as to if they are upset or anything, but I know this happens there too.

Customers seriously do not understand that when they call me and say "Ok I know my balance is this, I made my last payment then and I will be making my next payment on such and such date." I have no idea what you want. I am just going to respond with "Ok, I will definitely notate that into you acct". Then they treat me like an idiot because I didn't quickly respond with either A) How much the late fee is, B)Is their service going to stay on till then, C)There will still be a remaining balance and how long will they have to pay t...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.