Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

How do you send Ring Tones via text message?

jonnygee007

Sep 13, 2007, 4:23 PM
I was just wonder if anyone knew how to send Rings tones Via text message...
Guy Montag

Sep 13, 2007, 4:35 PM
They have to be unlocked and fit within the size restrictions of a Media Message. Bluetooth and IR are the easier ways to go about it.
Lapdog

Sep 13, 2007, 4:41 PM
yeah, that way, you don't have to pay the rightful artist the royalty they should be paid for their work...
ihateeverything

Sep 13, 2007, 4:43 PM
Technicly the royalty has already been paid per production by the label. You are just paying the distributor and the label in question.
angievzw

Sep 13, 2007, 4:45 PM
If it is on a Verizon phone it cant be done unless you know how to unlock the feature.
Lapdog

Sep 13, 2007, 4:46 PM
I disagree...I have an Lg9900 with several tones downloaded from one of several sites via text message.
ihateeverything

Sep 13, 2007, 4:54 PM
I know sprint is locked to the sprint music store..is vzw as cheap?
Lapdog

Sep 13, 2007, 4:45 PM
not if you're getting a free copy from someone else...the original "purchaser" cannot freely distribute someone elses content...I know, I'm Clay Aiken dam it!
ihateeverything

Sep 13, 2007, 4:48 PM
Well yeah I guess but in todays mp3 p2p and ftp world I really think that only grandiose mtv musicians will be making any movie.
ihateeverything

Sep 13, 2007, 4:50 PM
uh movie=money
att_jinx

Sep 13, 2007, 5:23 PM
ihateeverything said:
Technicly the royalty has already been paid per production by the label. You are just paying the distributor and the label in question.

aleast some one besides me understands royalties. i'm a music industry studies major and i just have to say GOOD ANSWER!!!!!
ihateeverything

Sep 13, 2007, 6:58 PM
Is that an accredited program at an accredited institution? If so which one?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.