Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

F***ing Walmart CC

Willwise

Sep 11, 2007, 8:51 PM
People activate their phones from walmart so they can save fricken $10 on the razr but when there is an issue it all of sudden some how my fault that walmart sold you a bogus phone or messed up your plan or did not block something you wanted them to. Now you have spent 4 hours in and out of my store complaining but there would never have been a problem if you would have bought the phone here. Good thing you saved $10 r-tard
Guy Montag

Sep 11, 2007, 9:18 PM
I love when they send their customers here to return their devices. I get it all the time where they tell me "walmart said we have to return them to you guys." I get it on occasion from BestBuy too. Gotta love National Retailers.
ralph_on_me

Sep 12, 2007, 10:06 AM
I'm RIGHT next to a wal mart so I get that daily. I just send them right back into wal mart.

I had a lady in here last night wanting the "free phones". When I told her they started at $30 she flipped and said they would go to wal mart for a free phone. As soon as they pulled up her account and told her she'd have to change things she walked out and back into my store because she know's they're gonna mess things up.
Guy Montag

Sep 12, 2007, 10:50 AM
Lol, at least she had the common sense to back out of there!
BigShowJB

Sep 12, 2007, 11:23 AM
the Wal-Farts around here don't sell sprint thank god ... alltel and VZW, so those guys get to deal with it
ralph_on_me

Sep 12, 2007, 11:44 AM
Our's only sells five models of att phones, and at least two of them are discontinued models so it's easy to profile them when they come in with problems.

The big walmart bag they're carrying helps too.
krickt

Sep 12, 2007, 12:25 PM
Our WM's sell Sprint, Alltel, and a variety of pay as you go.

We had a funny thing happen with those guys. A long time customer of mine, works at WM, and they offered her a huge discount (probably 10%) to port her numbers to Alltel. So she did. Except that it took them 2 weeks to get one number ported, and they were told they might not be able to port the other one at all. Come to find out, they cancelled (and that's not supposed to be able to happen) and were shucking and jiving to get the numbers reactivated so that they could finish the port. In the mean time, they went through 6 electronice employees and 2 managers in the two weeks that this all happened, and every time they had to start the whole process over. In the end, the...
(continues)
BigShowJB

Sep 12, 2007, 12:38 PM
Alltel is awful for porting. I tried to port two out of Allsmell and They would not release the numbers. not couldn't not "Oops, sorry it was a programming fault sorry we'll get it cleared up."

No, the rep said the company didn't want to port them out. two separate accounts, same answer, one of them was even a prepaid.
yeahright

Sep 12, 2007, 11:21 AM
i feel Your pain, really I do, I have this a few times a week as well. 😢

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.