Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Well I never!

SLRMcLaren

Sep 4, 2007, 11:51 PM
Just had a customer who escalated because her service was FINALLY suspended after she has only ever paid about 60% of her total balance so she has always had this past due balance lurking over her head. I told her she needed to pay the balance IN FULL every month in order to keep her service active...her huffy little response?

"Well! I never!..."

Thats right lady! YOU NEVER paid your bill in full or on time. Thats why your sh!t was cut off! Stupid... Who on earth would think they can get by with not paying their full bill. And it was always like $40 that was past due that kept building up. HELLO! Just pay it!

Moron...
goodbyejack

Sep 5, 2007, 8:49 AM
Haha!!

I always like it when a customer comes in to pay their bill and its like $134 and they only have $132. And then they ask "Can that other 2 dollars just be put on my next bill and you not shut my phone off."

Well for starters, I dont controll how or when your phone gets shut of, thats customer service and two, your "next bill" has already posted and its due tomorrow.

HAVE A NICE DAY SIR!

🤣 I love my customers, they make me laugh

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.