Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Checks

goodbyejack

Sep 4, 2007, 2:13 PM
I am so tired of people coming in to pay their bill and you pull their account up, tell them what they owe, they had you a check and its BLANK with a signature. I am not filling out a check for anyone anymore!!! I got a hand cramp for the first 50 I did.

Why do customers do this?? I dont understand it at all, Im not a bank teller, im not filling out your paperwork for you. If I have one more blank check handed to me I am going to scream.

It has been a horrible STUPID PEOPLE COME SEE ME AT AT&T TODAY and im ready to run and hide in the inventory room and not come out until 5pm
ajstrong

Sep 4, 2007, 2:23 PM
with us, checks are given back to the customers. 👀 I'm indirect, so I call in the payments.
marenda

Sep 4, 2007, 4:42 PM
me too!
chkchkchk

Sep 4, 2007, 2:25 PM
Don't know about you, but if I was handed a blank cheque with only a signature on it, I'd be tempted to have some fun.
acthrellis

Sep 4, 2007, 3:08 PM
pay to the order of ME...
goodbyejack

Sep 4, 2007, 3:26 PM
Ha ha, I have a consious that gets the best of me most of the time. Man, I am just having a horrible day today, and to make things worse, everytime my managers sticks his head in on the sales floor, I am dealing with an old lady that wants ridiculous demands that I end up having to raise my voice with due to them being hard headed. So I look like a horrible rep, Im ready to throw my hands in the air and say screw everyold lady in the whole freakin world.
acthrellis

Sep 4, 2007, 3:56 PM
yeah i'm the same way.

i hate it when they want you to explain everything to them, and they always have a little pen and pad of paper to write down everything you say, BUT, despite the fact that they have heard you say it, and also have the instructions on paper, they STILL don't get it. 😳

when i'm old, i'm gonna be cool.
acthrellis

Sep 4, 2007, 3:59 PM
i also had an old guy fart on me once.

i about lost it. the other guy who used to work here busted out laughing and went to the back. The "OLD FART" acted like nothing had happened.

maybe he didn't know.

👀
cellb1tch

Sep 4, 2007, 4:41 PM
just tell them for fraudulent issues you can't fill it out.

that's what i say.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.