Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

I. HATE. MY. JOB.

acthrellis

Sep 4, 2007, 1:15 PM
I really really really hate my job today.

All the "Customers" that keep coming in just want to complain about Cingular/AT&T. They don't even have valid complaints!

"I'm so sick of Sing-luhr!" (that's how they say it, Sing-luhr)

"why, ma'am?"

"because my @$$ is huge and I deserve a discount!"

i sware some of the complaints sound like that.

i actually had a lady who called and wanted me to to come to her house to fix her cellphone because she was overweight, and she decided that that was a disability and that we should give her a disability discount and WE should come service HER because "the customer is always right" OH. MY. GOD.

i laughed at her, and asked her if she was serious. I thought it might have been a prank call...
(continues)
jestcuzzgrl

Sep 4, 2007, 1:20 PM
alcoholics can get disabilities so I assume just being fat is one too
acthrellis

Sep 4, 2007, 1:23 PM
yeah...

it seems like all anyone cares about anymore is getting something free.

and this is the only industry (except waitressing) that i've worked in where everyone thinks the cell phone companies owe them something.

stupid people. they're all stupid, lol.
Daveyboy801

Sep 4, 2007, 1:55 PM
I must be on one today, but F the total lack of responsibility of people now does for their problems and wanting everything for free. I just wanna slap the stupid out of them. 👿
Daveyboy801

Sep 4, 2007, 1:56 PM
err, i ment days instead of does 🤭
Daveyboy801

Sep 4, 2007, 1:57 PM
*slaps self for being stupid* 🤣
goodbyejack

Sep 4, 2007, 2:00 PM
THATS MY DAY TOO!!!

I scared to answer the phone now, I had a woman call and say "Yes I am interested in your AT&T services tell me how much they are."

👀

Im thinking, which service????
DSL, Laptop Cards, Cell Phones, etc . . .

Im praying 5:00 comes really really fast, it is a terrifing stupidity day today
DJ Parkay

Sep 4, 2007, 2:05 PM
Dude y ou know you totaly love to "service" overweight ladies. Maybe you could start charging for your "services" and turn that in to your new job. You could have an a la carte menu like a cafateria, which is where most of your customers like to send their free time anyhow.

😳
expectpwnage

Sep 4, 2007, 2:07 PM

fast foward this shït to something important..

kthxbye
DJ Parkay

Sep 4, 2007, 2:10 PM
???

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.