Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

I'm bored...

SLRMcLaren

Sep 3, 2007, 6:19 PM
of talking to these mean people. Some lady told me my children probably looked like monkeys... I dont have kids and if the children i see running around are any indication of what my kids MIGHT be like i probably wont have any.

After i talked to that lady, i had a very "pleasant" gentleman who told me in a not so very pleasant tone that if his service was shut of he was going get 4 of his biggest friends together and have them come and gang rape me. I told him not to threaten me with a good time...so maybe I'll end up with a baby after all!

Does Labor Day make all the weirdies call in because this isnt really a common thing for me to hear. Mostly people just yell about how they hate me, none ever threaten physical violence...
vzwmac

Sep 4, 2007, 3:19 AM
Then you dont take many calls in an average week---I get threatened at last 3 times a day...and I have to be the nicest guy on the phone of all time...lol
SLRMcLaren

Sep 4, 2007, 4:09 PM
I handle escalations only so I dont deal with a whole lot of customers.
jestcuzzgrl

Sep 4, 2007, 12:52 PM
🤣
DJ Parkay

Sep 4, 2007, 12:54 PM
Damm what state are you in? If i got threatened with that I would have introduced him to my tire iron. It's chrome plated.
goodbyejack

Sep 4, 2007, 1:10 PM
I just spent the last 3 minutes signing up for a training class, and now I have 2 hours and 45 minutes until I can go home a run 3 miles.

Whats everyone doing today??

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.