General1061

Sep 3, 2007, 11:50 AM
yeah 😡
DeepFryerDan

Sep 3, 2007, 12:07 PM
weak.. that's all i have to say.. this is weak
poweredup

Sep 3, 2007, 12:28 PM
yeah and my manager was supposed to be here at 9:30 with me and he never showed up so i decided to txt him with "enjoying your day off there buddy?" and he came back with the day care center for his son was closed and his ex girlfriend had to work and couldnt watch their kid so he decided to stay home..... nice i am here and hating every minute of it with 4 transactions for the whole store in a 3 hour period.
DeepFryerDan

Sep 3, 2007, 12:34 PM
wow.. that's horsesh*t.

we recently had a bunch of transfers done with our personnel and in the end there are 3 of us left here and 3 new people. for some reason the 3 new people dont have to work today and the 3 old people are all here.. interesting how that worked out. 🙄
poweredup

Sep 3, 2007, 12:47 PM
well to make matters worse we dont work on sunday and he was also off saturday, well hes off every saturday cause hes the manager, so that makes him have a 3 day weekend 😕
BigShowJB

Sep 3, 2007, 12:49 PM
at least you've had transactions.. i haven't even had anyone apply for service -- NOTHING!! 😈 😈 😈
Grantizzle

Sep 3, 2007, 12:54 PM
i haven't had a single person walk in yet.
poweredup

Sep 3, 2007, 12:55 PM
yes, 5 transactions now, but all payments, the normal ppl that come in cause somehow there phone was cut off during the weekend. usually due to purchases of ringtones, songs, etc.
DeepFryerDan

Sep 3, 2007, 1:26 PM
you got hosed
poweredup

Sep 3, 2007, 1:42 PM
yeah i did, and i was at a campground eating bb-q last night while drinking beer till i realized that i had to work today . that made me slack off on the alcohol consumption 😢
Grantizzle

Sep 3, 2007, 1:43 PM
my vagina gets sore sometimes too.
poweredup

Sep 3, 2007, 2:20 PM
theres medicine for that.
DMRex A.K.A Shakey Shakes

Sep 3, 2007, 12:46 PM
oh yes i'm at work. now i'm starting to rethink if holiday pay is worth dealing with all the people who decided to skip on the bbq and come annoy the hell out of me. you would think (i'm a stand alone store) that this place is a mall with all the cars out front now.
betty_bermuda

Sep 3, 2007, 2:16 PM
omg...im here ALONE and just had back to back difficult customers...

👿
DeepFryerDan

Sep 3, 2007, 4:04 PM
we've had a total of 7 customers today.. 1 return, 1 outright phone, 4 payments, 1 activation... what a productive day 😡
mallbound

Sep 3, 2007, 2:30 PM
And who else isn't getting holiday pay?

but I do get floating holidays, although I don't know to use said floating holiday much less let my employees. Anyone else in a similar situation?
d3ity

Sep 3, 2007, 2:39 PM
Yep, I'm here... No holiday pay... Overtime pay? HAH, you're funny, we NEVER get overtime.

And it's been fairly slow.
mallbound

Sep 3, 2007, 2:41 PM
You think your day is slow, I've only done 1 payment total. Nothing else all day long. Oh wait I did get to call cst care to sort out a customer's account a local corp store screwed up.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.