Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

check this one out

DeepFryerDan

Aug 29, 2007, 12:15 PM
They sent this email out earlier this week.. i take it some mud-slinging is about to happen.

"Team –

We need to take a QUICK look at where AT&T is still running Cingular advertising, in-store pieces, etc. We are looking for any proof that Cingular is still in market – even if it’s a mention at the end of an ad “Cingular is now AT&T”, etc. We need photographs and proof with dates. And, we need it by Wednesday of this week. Please share this email with all your store associates.

If any of you see any proof that Cingular is still in the marketplace, please send me a picture ASAP. Marketing will provide a $25 GAS gift card to those who submit a picture by COB Wednesday, August 29."

Any ideas?
chainsaw

Aug 29, 2007, 12:29 PM
What would someone hope to accomplish with this?
DeepFryerDan

Aug 29, 2007, 12:30 PM
i have no idea.. im sure we'll all see soon
chainsaw

Aug 29, 2007, 12:31 PM
word, let us know what happens!
3LeggedDinosaur

Aug 29, 2007, 12:36 PM
😳 We still have cingular signage up, lots of it for that matter? So where do I send my pictures so I can get a gas card? 🤣 I can send you the pictures too, that way you can get a gas card too. 😲
DeepFryerDan

Aug 29, 2007, 12:52 PM
haha i think theyre going to sue or something lame like that 🙄
DeepFryerDan

Aug 29, 2007, 4:07 PM
because they are still clinging to the cingular name and the terms of the merger said something-or-other about them not doing that. that's what i heard 🙄

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.