Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Are you for real?

Nikoletta

Aug 19, 2007, 3:15 PM
So I just had a couple of callers that really made me question my level of consciousness because stuff this STUPID or bizarre shouldn't happen when you're awake.

The first one went something like this...

"Thank you for calling BigPink, my name is Niki, may I have your name please?"

"I'm being a deadbet this week and I won't be able to pay my bill until ________."

"Ok."

"Is my phone going to be cut off."

"I have no idea, let me get you to care so they can access your account."

And then...

"Thank you for calling BigPink, my name is Niki, may I have your name please?"

"Uhh... I wad jus fillin out dis rebate ting an it be axen foe da modle numba. What dat? Dis SKU or is it da I-M-E-I?"

"They're asking for the model...
(continues)
MrAbstracto

Aug 19, 2007, 3:45 PM
🤣
You should write a book Niki.
Nikoletta

Aug 19, 2007, 3:50 PM
I keep tying. That's what I do between calls sometimes, it write sections of the book. I get bored really really easily though.
MrAbstracto

Aug 19, 2007, 3:51 PM
Sign me up for an advanced copy!
Nikoletta

Aug 19, 2007, 5:15 PM
Dunno if you'll like it... dunno if I'll like it!

It's fantasy... Elf-Dwarf-Dragon type fantasy... mostly just stuff we did when I was on a UO RP shard... My boyfriend was telling me about his Eve character and how he runs this corp...

That got me thinking about when we played on Ultima Online... and I ended up with this big group of other Elves following me around because I wound up as the High Priestess of the Elf God (who's name I cannot recall anymore so I make it up when I'm writing.) and then my character got married to this guy they ended up making King... good times. But the BF was saying I should write it so I just kinda started writing.
MrAbstracto

Aug 20, 2007, 10:28 AM
oooh, id like it. 😁
DeepFryerDan

Aug 20, 2007, 12:47 PM
i seriously just laughed out loud.. multiple times while reading that. everyone in my store is like "what's so funny?" but since they're about as dumb as the person you were telling us about i decided not to share
Nikoletta

Aug 20, 2007, 12:49 PM
The one that killed me the most was the "It has a liddle TV on it."

What? A TV? You mean the screen? That's a new one.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.