Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Ur last intelligent customer

tyrjohn

Nov 22, 2004, 2:17 PM
I know we all get on and start bashing the stupid people we come in contact with. But today I had the sweetest, nicest, and the absolute smartest lady call. She knew everything about her phone, and get this she had actually read the coverage certificate 😁

she gave me hope that not all people are idiots when it comes to their Cell phones & insurance.
ShunAsa

Nov 22, 2004, 2:32 PM
I just got a customer compliment AND he said the legal verifecation is "totally understandable"
kiki_kiwi_99

Nov 22, 2004, 2:33 PM
I know how you feel, 10,000 people call, not knowing (or caring) about the rules and regulations; but then there's that one person that just impresses you!! Yeah it's rare, like a diamond, you just need to appreciate it when it happens b/c you know there the other 10,000 "I don't know" people behind them.
schnozejt

Nov 23, 2004, 7:17 AM
Yeah, when I talk to customers like that I get a huge urge in me that just wants to tell the customer "I love you!" and i want to tell them that i want to hug them.

Those rare customers give you a warm feeling.
LOVELYT11

Dec 8, 2004, 9:19 AM
i recvd an call today from an cus whom ported in to vzw from at&t back in Dec of 2003.cus is just now calling and whole yr later to see if he was cred $25 for ea line due to porting delay trying to go back that far to look in the inv histry ,crashed my systm 😡 .after finially rev acct and expl to cus he was never cred and issued the cred for the one line.cus was ok.but i just don't understand why do people waite years later to follow up with their accounts. 🙄
LOVELYT11

Dec 8, 2004, 9:24 AM
😲 that thread was meant for unintelligent customers .sorry. 🙂
ShunAsa

Dec 8, 2004, 2:41 PM
how about being cursed out b/c DHL experienced a "routing issue" and made a next day delivery one day late and some a**hole wants the CEO's home address over $9.99

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.