Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

I am now the new challenge!

mooiscoow

Aug 18, 2007, 1:19 PM
We got a new Corporate rep, and her goal is to make me feel motivated and try to win her contest. She hates the fact that it doesn't get me excited. I got an email for our new contest. We can win free tickets to the movies. She then calls me today asking if I saw the email. I said yep. This was our conversation.

CR: Did you see that you can win some movie tickets? And you don't have to use them all at one time. And they are good all over the country.

Me: That's nice.

CR: So are you going to win them.

Me: No, prob. not.

CR: Well, don't you want them?

Me: No.

CR: Why not?

Me: I work there. I get free tickets all the time.

CR: Oh. Damn, I gotta go.

I think she is trying to hard.
ajstrong

Aug 18, 2007, 1:24 PM
Our rep's last few contests were dancing with the stars tickets, which you had to activate 5 or more unlimited data packs within a week (KINDA hard to do in our market) and the one before that had tickets to a montgomery/gentry concert (not sure of spelling b/c country doesn't do it for me). wheee 🤨
mooiscoow

Aug 18, 2007, 1:25 PM
We use to get free lunch and gas and walmart gift cards
NoanswersonlyQs

Aug 18, 2007, 1:49 PM
mmmm walmart
BigShowJB

Aug 19, 2007, 1:42 PM
mmm gaaassss ss PHHHHHBBTBBTBTBTBTBTBBTBTBTBTBBTBTBTBTBTBBTBT BTBTBTBTBBTBTBBBBTBBTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ffffffffffffffffffffffffff f ff f fff bfbbfbtbgbbbbttbhptphbpptbphtpbhtbbt aahhhhh better... 😁
brandonabe

Aug 18, 2007, 8:16 PM
Thats annoying. To get prizes in our district we have to compete with 6 other stores, and my store happens to be the one with the second lowest GP goal, thus making it impossible to win any of the challenges they make (none of them are % based, just totals) and they wonder why we dont care about their stupid contests...
s_scott15

Aug 18, 2007, 9:37 PM
ya I have to compete with 82 different locations across the state! And i am stuck at the location ranked LAST! this mall has almost no trafic at all.
NecrisHacker

Aug 18, 2007, 8:31 PM
What wireless carrier do you sell?
3LeggedDinosaur

Aug 18, 2007, 9:37 PM
At least they be tryin, it sux they don't know what their reps want, you should suggest cigs and beer. 🤣
d3ity

Aug 19, 2007, 10:09 AM
Swear to god all cellular reps smoke like chimneys.

Me included.
Cingular724

Aug 19, 2007, 11:21 AM
Did that guy just say

"they be tryin"

Is that English
DeepFryerDan

Aug 20, 2007, 9:03 AM
its english i think.. we hear it at our store all day long. every once in a while i have to stop and say "i don't understand what you're saying." they usually get annoyed but it makes my day
d3ity

Aug 19, 2007, 10:08 AM
Personally right now I'm a fan of the new samsung ezsummer thing.

Every time you activate a samsung phone you get at least a $4 visa gift card.

It's truley wonderful.
chainsaw

Aug 19, 2007, 6:29 PM
🤣 I love a dry sense of humor.
Nautic812

Aug 20, 2007, 3:07 PM
I want free movie tickets ☹️ Our contest here are like "HEY GUYS! Wanna make your commission this month and keep your jobs? Sell something!"

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.