Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Drooly McEye-Goo (Kinda long, but needs to be shared)

that_one_girl

Aug 16, 2007, 10:40 AM
About 45 minutes ago I was sitting here in my store minding my own business when this guy comes in the front door. When I first saw him I thought he was mentally handicapped in some way because he just didn't look "all there." As he got closer and started to talk I realized that he was not handicapped so much as just really, really frightening. His eyes were very red and swollen and oozing some sort of liquid substance. He was also drooling, a lot. He leaned on my counter as I watched the drool seep out of his mouth and create a puddle under him.

He then proceeded to tell me he lost his phone. I pulled up his account and informed him that he was eligible to upgrade (but hoped that he wouldn't). He said he didn't want to sign a ne...
(continues)
pixystyx

Aug 16, 2007, 10:48 AM
HAHAHA!!! What a creeper! I hate dealing with obscene looking customers. I have to admit sometimes I'll lie to them just to get them out of my store........ 🙂 🙂
malibu_377

Aug 16, 2007, 10:49 AM
wow what city do u live in? I wouldn't want to live there. where i'm from everyones doors are unlocked

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.