Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

I am a total jerk

johnnyslick

Aug 11, 2007, 3:52 PM
C: I have problem with this here account (I try to pull it up) Oh yeah, it's on the East Coast.

Me: Okay, I'll need to get you out to the folks who handle the billing system out there.

C: NO! I WANT TO SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER!

M: I'm sorry. I will be happy to contact a supervisor on the East Coast who would be more than happy to look at your account.

C: NO! I WANT TO SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER RIGHT NOW!

M: I'm sorry (you'll notice I like to use this term; there is nothing I love more than to have a customer get angry at me for saying "I'm sorry" too much". It's like being yelled at for doing my job too properly), but my own supervisor won't be able to look at your account either. An East Coast representative, however-

C: YOU WILL...
(continues)
expectpwnage

Aug 11, 2007, 3:57 PM
johnnyslick said:
M: I'm sorry you prefer Latinates to Saxonisms -

🤣 🤣 🤣
classic
cellb1tch

Aug 11, 2007, 3:59 PM
that's probably the best thing i've heard all day!

you're my hero!
Haloren

Aug 11, 2007, 4:51 PM
Yes, you're now my HERO! 😁 😛 😁
satansk8

Aug 11, 2007, 7:51 PM
that was classic, I laughed 🤣 alot but I am delierious from dealing with the same type of customers. YOU ROCK
Guy Montag

Aug 11, 2007, 9:10 PM
🤣 Nicely done. Unruly and unreasonable people need to be shut down. If you pass them along some corporate kiss ass manager is going to bend over and give them the world. I hate to see that happen.
Dj Podmaster

Aug 12, 2007, 7:13 AM
😁 Forget chuck norris that Cx got johnnyslicked!!!!!!!!!! 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁

You made my miserable day better

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.