Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Warranty is what then?

Aug 8, 2007, 3:55 PM
Cus walks in with charging issue.

ME: Yep it looks like your charger port is broken, it could have happened when ever you dropped it.

CUS: I've never dropped it. I need it exchanged.

ME:Well since its sooo beat up the warranty wont cover it, but you can claim your ins if you have it.

CUS:Why the f*ck is that? Its not my fault.

ME:Sir if you will look at the phone it looks like its been dropped several times with many scratches.

CUS: They should tell you this when you buy the phone I'm going back to ALLTEL!

ME: Sir warranty is stated in your manual when you buy the phone.

CUS: Who reads those! Warranty is what then?

ME: 🤨 Warranty covers Defects NOT damage.
Ray

Aug 8, 2007, 4:51 PM
I let customers know that if they would like their wireless device serviced/repaired without a fee through us and don't have insurance/service and repair protection, they have the option of shipping their wireless device back to the wireless device's manufacturer as they are responsible for the 1 year warranty, not us. Thank God my company does not provide loaner equipment while the customer's is out.

Aug 8, 2007, 4:53 PM
I did tell him he could call Motorola and see if they would warranty it themselves. But he was tooo pissed off to listen so I gave up.

We dont do loaners either thank god.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.