Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

You don't even deny it!

Nikoletta

Aug 7, 2007, 5:31 PM
So what reasoning (or whatever passes for it) would lead you to believe that you could just set up service with a carrier when you have a previous account that still owes over $500?

She knew! When I told her she said "Oh I know." and then got indignant that we wouldn't set her up anyways. You've already shown you're not going to pay us!

Why on earth would we set you up with new service?
kapwww

Aug 7, 2007, 6:14 PM
But I NEED my phone!! I can't live without my phone! Just let me have it. I PROMISE I'll pay the bill!! 😁
Nikoletta

Aug 7, 2007, 6:28 PM
Use the Sprint Phone you just told me you were calling on while you bished about how long this was taking and about having to hold so I could run credit (and about how the flier said you were pre-approved for a free phone.)

I hate these fliers so much. We've been sending them out and people think it means we've already run their credit (which we can't legally do.) and they just need to call to have us send the phone. Not the way it works and if you were to read the whole flier you would realize that. It does say that it's subject to credit approval.

Of all the calls in the last two weeks that I've taken prompted by these fliers, 2 have been sales... out of at least 100, that's a 2% conversion rate. It's costing them WAY more to pay...
(continues)
TmoBrett

Aug 7, 2007, 8:57 PM
the more you post the more I keep thinking...

Nikoletta The Musical!!!

would be my new favorite movie if it happened.
Nikoletta

Aug 7, 2007, 9:22 PM
Dunno, might give the kiddies nightmares when they realize that this is the real world.
Wireless Buddy

Aug 8, 2007, 6:56 AM
People think they are smart and that they found a way to beat the system. Guess not! 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.