Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

Sorry but I don't feel sorry..

jestcuzzgrl

Aug 6, 2007, 7:50 PM
I don't have any empathy for this..
This lady was pissed because she didn't have her phone. She said "I have 4 kids to feed!"
I apologized for the inconvenience.
She said "Well that aint gonna help keep food in my kids mouths..."
I said "well maybe you can get a temporary phone or a pre paid phone?"
she said "Again hows that gonna help me feed my kids. I have 4 kids!"

WTH? What did we EVER do without cell phones?
mooiscoow

Aug 6, 2007, 7:56 PM
You need a cell phone to eat???
blackandyellow

Aug 6, 2007, 10:17 PM
If it means being able to push a dime bag or two out on the street.
d3ity

Aug 7, 2007, 1:06 PM
Dealers all use prepaid anyway, no credit check, no ID requirement... Hell you can do a prepaid phone under alec baldwin and credit doesn't give a rats ass.
BigShowJB

Aug 7, 2007, 2:05 PM
she might need it so her pimp can get a hold of her..
lvncsrep

Aug 6, 2007, 8:22 PM
wtf? it's not your job to help her feed her kidz. i hate when cust blame us for their problems. i work in a call center and i probably would have told her that feeding her kidz is not my problem. 👿
comewhatmay

Aug 6, 2007, 8:43 PM
i got a call like that, only it was some lady who managed to run her cell bill up to $1,000 because she changed to a smaller rate plan (from like 2000 minutes a month down to 450 a month) because she thought she would keep her rollover, which is not the case. i work for AT&T and if you have like 5,000 rollover minutes and you change to a smaller plan, you only keep as many rollover minutes as the plan you're changing to has. ex: you have 5k rollover, and you switch to a 450 plan, you lose all but 450 rollover minutes.

well she was claimed she was never advised of this and thought she had rollover minutes to cover her which is why she changed to a smaller plan to save herself money. when infact she went over her minutes by ridiculous amou...
(continues)
madisongrey

Aug 6, 2007, 10:30 PM
slap them in the face!!! well, if you can...
V4Vengeance

Aug 6, 2007, 10:40 PM
But of course. You were supposed to give her anything she wanted because of that so-called "achievement," which entitles her to unquestioned support and financing by all within earshot. Never heard of this subsidy? You've already been doing it without realizing; take a look at your income, sales and property tax contributions! 🙂
chocolateman85006

Aug 7, 2007, 8:09 AM
Yeah. We probably feed her kids, as it is!
Nikoletta

Aug 7, 2007, 1:58 PM
No... you feed her. She uses that food stamp card to buy whatever she thinks she needs... bet she's tried to use it to pay for a RAZR at least once.
chocolateman85006

Aug 7, 2007, 2:12 PM
Actually, WE feed her. Where do you think those food stamps come from?
chocolateman85006

Aug 7, 2007, 8:08 AM
And phones will feed her kids?
DJ Parkay

Aug 7, 2007, 2:20 PM
Condoms are cheaper than cellphones. So is the pill.
BigShowJB

Aug 7, 2007, 3:48 PM
especially the pill if yo uare on State health plan (medicaid, etc)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.