Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

why do you own a phone?!

DeepFryerDan

Aug 6, 2007, 5:01 PM
one of my customers just asked me how to turn their phone on.. they've had the phone for 2 months and don't know how to power it on. awesome.
krickt

Aug 6, 2007, 5:06 PM
I've been on vacation for two weeks, and my first three custies today were powerups! The whole store had 15 so far today. I'm tired of people, seriously.
DeepFryerDan

Aug 6, 2007, 5:07 PM
what are powerups?
krickt

Aug 6, 2007, 5:09 PM
What you just described. Powering up a phone in order to make it function for someone who has no right to touch one, much less own one!
DeepFryerDan

Aug 6, 2007, 5:10 PM
oh i sound smart. i thought you were talking about upgrades for some reason.
krickt

Aug 6, 2007, 5:16 PM
No, but two of them turned into upgrades. Powerups are just my little slang for them.
Blumpelstiltskin

Aug 6, 2007, 11:00 PM
had a lady come in - she just got a new phone from warranty...

Me - "What's the problem with the new phone"

C- It won't take a charge!

Me- okay, so may I have the battery and the back cover, so that I can try it on one of my chargers

C- well that's not gonna happen, I left them home.

Me- Okay, well I would like to put them in the phone so I can narrow down the possibilities

c- well I can tell you thats not the problem. I didn't have them when I was trying to charge it the first time

me - excuse me?

c- well I wanted to make sure the phone was charged before I put the battery in

me - 😳

The next guy that came into my store asked me if I had an ATM - I swear I was footsteps away from drinking bleach t...
(continues)
chocolateman85006

Aug 7, 2007, 11:16 AM
🤣
chocolateman85006

Aug 7, 2007, 11:14 AM
Energy Drinks?
BigShowJB

Aug 7, 2007, 12:50 PM
You know , when you jump up and hit the brick with the question mark above you and a mushroom or a fireflower pops out.... 😎
DeepFryerDan

Aug 7, 2007, 12:56 PM
niiiice
chocolateman85006

Aug 7, 2007, 11:04 AM
Or: "Where's the battery at?"
DJ Parkay

Aug 7, 2007, 11:53 AM
That was a prelude to a cheap come on probably.
Cellfoneslinger

Aug 7, 2007, 1:49 PM
I love when I sell someone a phone and they come all the way back to the store because they think I sold them a faulty battery. Then I press the power button and they get this look of amazement like the just saw a ghost. I just can't figure out how they turned off the phone to start with.

Or when old people don't understand that the phone needs to be charged...Do thy think it is powered by Jesus' love?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.