Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Things that arent my fault...

M15TER P1NK

Jul 31, 2007, 10:32 AM
"how can i keep you guys from cutting off my service every month, i run my buisness from my phone and this is crazy!"

well... if you paid off the two months past due you owe you wouldnt be cut off every time the current months bill comes out... dont get mad at me because sprint cut your service off because you didnt pay a bill for two months... its not my responsibility to remind you to pay your bill... and also dont think im "getting smart with you" because when you asked me what could be done about your phone being suspended every month i told you to pay your bill... thats not getting smart... thats being intellegent...

second (different guy)... the payment machine is not broken simply because you are too stupid to operate it... 10% ...
(continues)
JustBelowAverage

Jul 31, 2007, 10:56 AM
M15TER P1NK said:
c - well its broke whenever i try to use it... are you trying to say im too supid to figure that out!? do you know what i do for a living?
m - (scrape bird $#!7 off a runway? eat boogers? attempt to remove your head from your @$$? am i along the right lines at least?) 🤨

He probably a corporate level manager for some type of retail business.
mooiscoow

Jul 31, 2007, 11:09 AM
Why didn't he get kick off?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.