Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

need to vent

lexi0707

Jul 30, 2007, 10:27 AM
I posted last week about a customer coming in and threatening me...
Well he is suppose to come back in today to speak with a manager. Its just my manager and I scheduled to work here today.
There is another store about 20 miles away and do to scheduling conflict there is only one person working there today. Its the manager of the store so it should not be a big deal. I work at least one to two days a week by myself. Well the manager of the other store called the VP complaining that they could not work by themselves since they never have before.
Because I this the VP decides to leave me here by myself even though he knows that the guy is suppose to come back in today. And sent my manager to work at the other store.
When I called the VP ...
(continues)
Nikoletta

Jul 30, 2007, 11:05 AM
Sometimes you get to be manager by doing the nasty with the VP...

Tell the VP you want him down there to speak to the customer, say that he wants a manager, not you anyways.
cellb1tch

Jul 30, 2007, 11:07 AM
tell your vp to suck it up!!

come on! seriously...obviously they can't run the store as well as you (but since they are the vp i can only assume they are making more than you, which is a bunch of sh!t)

if the guy comes in call the cops even if he doesn't do anything, tell them that your vp wouldn't stay there with you and told you if he came in to immediately call the cops, see how the cops feel about that.
lexi0707

Jul 30, 2007, 3:43 PM
The VP did drive down here...
And called me to tell me to turn the open sign on slower cause it was blinking to fast.
He didn't even stop in to see if I need any help or to ask if I wanted to go to lunch since I am by myself.
I love my management 🙄
Nikoletta

Jul 30, 2007, 4:39 PM
What about Mr Intimidation?

You should order some Pizza (do you have a company account that you can order on?) and have an impromptu party (invite your friends and tell them to pretend they are shopping) to "boost sales" that way the store stays full and you're safer.
lexi0707

Jul 30, 2007, 5:07 PM
No I wish we did that would be nice. Only one hour to go hopefully he will n ot show up.
DJ Parkay

Jul 30, 2007, 5:10 PM
You know that fruitcake is on his way up ther right now. I just saw him, he showed me ths nice chrome tire iron he just bought for you.
lexi0707

Jul 30, 2007, 5:17 PM
oh your so sweer...
Thanks for support 👿
DJ Parkay

Jul 30, 2007, 5:27 PM
Sweer? Is that like queer? Are you insulting me?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.