Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Stupid Bish

Nikoletta

Jul 26, 2007, 7:08 PM
Just hung up on me because I couldn't hear her. I told her that early on, that I needed her to please speak up so I could hear her, which she did for about five words. She asked a question, I didn't understand. I said "I'm sorry?" which is how I ask for a repeat.

"Thanks for nothing." Slam.

My second day back in hell and already I want to shoot somebody.
Nikoletta

Jul 26, 2007, 8:28 PM
The next one spent ten minutes arguing with me saying I could set her up in a no=coverage area. I want a shotgun!
frankiewawa

Jul 27, 2007, 9:28 AM
So you know what you do? Sell her a phone in an area she gets no coverage in. And make loot. For your first post. You are just makin a big deal out of nothing. Don't let it ruin your day! 😳
TmoBrett

Jul 27, 2007, 3:46 PM
frankiewawa said:
So you know what you do? Sell her a phone in an area she gets no coverage in. And make loot.

Thanks for the ethics lesson.
d3ity

Jul 30, 2007, 2:11 PM
You can only tell the customer they are wrong so many times before you have to sell them what they want instead of what they need.
Nikoletta

Jul 30, 2007, 3:50 PM
In this case we CAN'T give them what they want, even if we wanted to just to shut them up. The phone comes dead and there's no way to activate it off the network.
Nikoletta

Jul 29, 2007, 11:39 AM
Oh no, that doesn't ruin my day, my day was ruined before I even sat down... I'm in Telesales, that's a ruined day without anything else happening.

It ruins my day because I loose money when people are farking retarded and 99% of the people calling telesales have the IQ of a tree stump, at least in Accessories they averaged that of a living tree, a vast improvement.

I can't set her up, computer says NO. It's a (as I told her 8 times) Violation of our contract with the people who actually own those towers. We don't not have coverage there, somebody else is letting us use their towers. My computer Won't set it up.
nuckingfuts

Jul 27, 2007, 9:50 AM
I did that once, I took a lot of old cell phones I've collected over the years, and used them as target practice....

38 Special.... 44 magnum.... shotgun.... 9 MM

Great way to relieve stress... you should try it!!!
yeahright

Jul 27, 2007, 3:51 PM
that is why i love my xbox, go home and shoot some people in the virtual world, just imagine it is your customer that ticked you off and tea bag their dead body....

helps me anyway

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.