Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Fake add

atlp99

Jul 26, 2007, 6:04 PM
I just had some ahole come in with an obviously fake add and want me to set up his service on a plan that DOES NOT EXIST. I don't know why I am surprised but DAMN!
Nikoletta

Jul 26, 2007, 9:43 PM
Did he print it off his home computer or something?
atlp99

Jul 27, 2007, 3:10 PM
He printed it off his computer. You work for T-mobile done you Nikoletta? He had photoshopped the unlimited nights and weekends onto the promo $59.99 myFaves family plan that does not have nights and weekends. There is no such plan for that price in watson or on t-mobile's website.
TmoBrett

Jul 27, 2007, 3:41 PM
haha, wow! Make up your own plan, maybe if I learn a little graphic design I can get the new EVERYTHING UNLIMITED FOR FREE! package for as many lines as I want with no credit check and no contract and best of all new phones every week!

what the hell are people thinking...
justink2006

Jul 29, 2007, 3:54 AM
umm, there are no 59.99 my fav family time plans. the cheapst one is 69.99 which has unlimited n/w
Nikoletta

Jul 29, 2007, 12:03 PM
Not true. There is a promo plan that is 59.99 for 1000 minutes but no n/w. It's on the retarded program we use and on the web site.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.