Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

waiting for Nikoletta...

TmoBrett

Jul 24, 2007, 8:13 PM
To go off about all the rediculous changes taking place at our call center. I am too tired from all the non sense the last two days to even get into it and I'm sure you can do it with more whit that I could right now...
Nikoletta

Jul 24, 2007, 9:10 PM
I'm pretty much heartbroken. I've spent most of the day in tears. I don't know what I'm going to do. I spent two years in telesales HELL I was physically ill the last two weeks before I got my transfer over here.

I'm so beside myself I can't even think of anything to say about it. It's bad... very very bad. I've worked here almost three years (Three years in November) and I commute from the Spo-ghetto to get here when there is a call center for Virgin Mobile five minutes from my apartment (I could take the bus and save gas.) that my room-mate works at. I am going to talk to a sup in another department about a transfer and if that doesn't fly I will likely be signing on from Virgin Mobile Customer Care starting in September.
Nikoletta

Jul 24, 2007, 9:30 PM
The worst part? They took ten agents from my team who were UNWILLING and stuck them in admin. They still won't take me in Admin despite the fact that I am now FULLY TRAINED for the department AND they already have dozens of agents who are part time over there. But not me. I am pretty sure it's because my boss said she didn't want to let me go. I'm annoyed about that, I know she doesn't want to loose me on her team (because I'm damn good and she makes more money if I'm raking in the sales) but it's likely she's going to loose me no matter what, just it may be that I leave the building entire instead of just the department.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.