Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Again and again and again

Nikoletta

Jul 23, 2007, 12:59 PM
She's Canadian. I usually like Canadians. I want to throttle this woman.

She can not seem to grasp the fact that Canada is not the United States. A Canadian Credit Card will not work in place of one issued by a bank in the States. A Canadian Drivers license is not the same as one from the US... and her Canadian Social Security Number (or whatever they are) will not let us run credit in this country.

If she asks me one more time what she needs (which I have explained three times already) I'm going to snap and hang up. I can't seem to get through to her that she's going to have to wait until she lives in Arizona to get service because I can't use anything she has right now.
craptacularwireless

Jul 23, 2007, 5:02 PM
She's going from Canada to Arizona? That's like going from Pluto to the Sun.
Webb

Jul 24, 2007, 12:47 AM
Whee. I just returned to Canada (eh?) from a wonderful desert survival adventure in Arizona. 48C at times (120F).

I was fine while I was down there.

I dropped from heat exhaustion the morning after I got back, and went into shock trying to rehydrate without enough electrolytes. ;)
getsome

Jul 23, 2007, 5:06 PM
had some customers training on the air force base from saudi arabia. they don't have socials. ran credit with oversees credentials. 2 lines no dep. thats with big pink
wirelesspilot

Jul 23, 2007, 5:06 PM
you mean canada isn't america junior? lol 😈
Nikoletta

Jul 23, 2007, 6:31 PM
Nope, sorry turbo.
wirelesspilot

Jul 23, 2007, 7:07 PM
then how come vending machines tend to always give me change in canadian quarters? 😛
WhoDey

Jul 23, 2007, 10:15 PM
Cuz I throw all that useless ****e in the machine.

Have fun bucko!
Nikoletta

Jul 24, 2007, 12:53 PM
Talking to a partner in crime (I.E. Co-worker) and found out she calls pretty regularly, like at least once a day, and asks all the same questions and tries to use her Canadian info to get a phone with us... Good times.
paddyoc

Jul 24, 2007, 3:17 PM
Oh I love people trying to scam phone companies. Usually I get people with no social, or people with fake id's and dead poeple's ss #s. That always makes me laugh and cry....
Nikoletta

Jul 24, 2007, 3:35 PM
She really just seemed like... stupid. It was like she could not manage to grasp the concept.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.