Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

Secret Shoppers

cilvzwagent

Jul 20, 2007, 10:44 AM
So, I think I just got secret shopped. I think I bombed it. I covered all the bases with qualifying, etc... But I don't think the guy was pleased when I turned down his invitation to dinner this evening. 😳 We'll see what happens....
foxiangel5

Jul 20, 2007, 12:32 PM
he invited you to dinner? what kind of dinner? maybe it was a dinner with all your superiors and it was a promotion for you!!! 😲
cilvzwagent

Jul 20, 2007, 2:05 PM
I doubt it..... I work for an agent and the shoppers are outsourced thru VZW directly. Promotion for me from my superiors?? LOL.. That's a funny one! I'm already manager here at the store, all my upper management is 3 hrs away with the other stores in the company. They wouldn't show up here if the store was burning down and we were in it... they'd just call to wish us luck.
ajstrong

Jul 20, 2007, 2:10 PM
huh...you must work for my company!

They would ask why I wasn't on the conference call, or why I didn't sell the sh!tty insurance options we have that we get paid on, or why I didn't make 560000000000 calls like "susie sunshine!" 👿 👿

my first secret shop was an AMAZING 18%.

I've improved since; my last was 91, I think.
cilvzwagent

Jul 20, 2007, 2:39 PM
I've always gotten 100% shops (the whole 2 I've had, anyways) They say if you get less then an 80% they'll write you up...but other ppl in the company have gotten as low as a 42% and didn't get anything, while others get a 79, and get suspended for 3 days....what a crock! And they say there's no favorites....
motodude69

Jul 20, 2007, 2:42 PM
How much do you want to bet that the reps with 42% went out to eat when the shoppers asked them too??
vzwaa

Jul 20, 2007, 5:48 PM
secret shoppers make me laugh. i can tell who they are and purposely don't answer their questions because they are waisting my time. never scored over a 50. screw them and my account managers for sending them out to shop us. i think we should get results of our account managers, because mine is dumber than a box of rocks.
ajstrong

Jul 20, 2007, 5:49 PM
word. 🤣
frankiewawa

Jul 20, 2007, 3:08 PM
So it was a gay mystery shopper? Or you're a chick? 👀
foxiangel5

Jul 20, 2007, 3:27 PM
or the shopper was a chick! 🙄
cilvzwagent

Jul 20, 2007, 4:14 PM
I did refer to the shopper as "Guy" and "His" So..obviously the shopper wasn't female 🙄
frankiewawa

Jul 20, 2007, 5:03 PM
Yeah I was about to point that out. But I didn't know you were a chick. And i've seen you post a million times 😳
cilvzwagent

Jul 20, 2007, 4:13 PM
I'm a girl 😁
pixie

Jul 20, 2007, 6:40 PM
when I worked for USCellular, we'd get a $200 gift check from our district manager and $50 from our AAE if we got 100% Definetly worth hitting all the points with every customer
HotKarl666

Jul 20, 2007, 6:43 PM
I hate secret shoppers. I would like to tr to sell them a turd if I knew they were the shopper.

I am totaly typing this while a custmoer is sitting in front of me waiting for me to help them. HAHAHA!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.