Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

just plain annoying

eli14v

Jul 15, 2007, 6:54 PM
😲 so today i had a costumer walk in and say he wanted to exchange phones. turns out he didnt buy the phone from our store
hes like yes i thought i could return at all stores were like no. he says ok.
he says he was but on a family plan we chrck and no he is on a single.
he wants to add one line more
so we do that he is making stupid remarks as i used to love puertoricans they have nice you all know what
i am staring at him like ok good for u
so he is about to leave i say yes its over.
but no 😢 😢
he says well now that i am here and you are so nice might ass well get the other line open ass well 😡
nope thats not all were done and he leaves out the door and he walks in can i get my phone book transfer 😳 my cowork...
(continues)
Gemini

Jul 15, 2007, 7:14 PM
Um. Honestly, I cannot understand most of your post for the life of me. Try reading it out loud to yourself.

If you articulate this (un)clearly at work, I am not surprised you have trouble with customers.
jerry 12

Jul 15, 2007, 7:30 PM
Gemini said:
Um. Honestly, I cannot understand most of your post for the life of me. Try reading it out loud to yourself.

If you articulate this (un)clearly at work, I am not surprised you have trouble with customers.

thats true
wearyrep

Jul 16, 2007, 3:51 AM
I think you may be is the wrong line of work. And the word is AS....not ass !
akanderson

Jul 16, 2007, 7:56 AM
Let me interpret the basic thought behind this post.

"I have decided to practice my English language skills in a forum of my peers. This is being done because I have no fear of being picked up by the INS now that there is a bill being considered that will grant me citizenship."

😈
cellb1tch

Jul 16, 2007, 8:54 AM
i got a headache trying to read that post. you need to watch your spelling and make sure that things make sense before your click on submit.
dilligaff1

Jul 16, 2007, 9:19 AM
😳 What planet you from 😳
Nikoletta

Jul 16, 2007, 10:45 AM
Hey Hey! Guys, ease up already. We got that the post isn't the most clear on the planet (It's not, slow down a little darlin' and use periods and capitol letters.)

But the point was still there, I'm sure it could have been much funnier (the way it was intended) though if it were clearer.

Here, I'll translate...

|| Customer tired to return a phone that wasn't purchased at that location. Customer wasn't a TOTAL prick about it but likely pissed and moaned about it for a bit.

Then customer starts rambling about being on a family plan. Check the account and nope, single line. Customer WANTS a family plan so the reps set about putting it into action.

While they are doing that the Customer makes an @$$-clown out of himself, maki...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.