Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

At&t nationwide system update (AKA: Crash)

jarcher2828

Jul 15, 2007, 3:48 PM
Why does Cingy always do updates on sundays.

Right now NO ONE for cingular can

Change a sim
rate plan
upgrade
activation
or anything else without a 20 min hold time for after hours

They need to think things through.
pixie

Jul 15, 2007, 3:50 PM
That's pretty lame. I had a printer paper jam and thought I was going to loose my sale, but luckily it was easy to fix.
cingcing

Jul 15, 2007, 4:02 PM
Par for the course. This happens every time. I saw the e-mail yesterday and thought: "Great, tomorrow is going to suck."

10am my ass. 😡
MrAbstracto

Jul 15, 2007, 4:07 PM
at least you got an email!
this is making my job much easier though so i wont complain. 😁
SLRMcLaren

Jul 15, 2007, 4:11 PM
The IVR is busted and its just over an hour between calls... Oh yessssss... I'm bored out of my mind and I've taken 2 calls today...I've been here since 10am... its 2:10 now...I still have 8 more hours or so...
pixie

Jul 15, 2007, 4:27 PM
So I asked you if you were hot, I'm just curious... 😁
SLRMcLaren

Jul 15, 2007, 5:02 PM
Copied and pasted from other post:

I really am tho. I had random girls come up and tell me how pretty I am. Like...I'm a cute boy. But when i get fixed up for a show i'm a hot chick. And I dont do that scary drag business...I had (should say hate) those ones that are like 7 feet tall with hair thats 3 feet tall. I go for the real look. So i guess I'm not a drag queen...Im a female illusionist.
pixie

Jul 15, 2007, 5:05 PM
Well, if I had myspace or any crap like that I'll tell you to send me a picture. But I'm more interested in the cute boy part. 🤤 Being a drag queen doesn't make you gay necessarily does it?
MrAbstracto

Jul 15, 2007, 5:07 PM
pixie said:
Being a drag queen doesn't make you gay necessarily does it?

it doesnt help!
SLRMcLaren

Jul 15, 2007, 5:13 PM
Hahaha - sorry sweetie. I only know one drag queen that claims to be straight and he isnt pretty at all...
SLRMcLaren

Jul 15, 2007, 5:15 PM
Waite! You dont have a myspace?
selfishlyspoken

Jul 15, 2007, 5:25 PM
Doesn't Cingular use anything web-based so everything doesn't have to get called in?
jarcher2828

Jul 15, 2007, 8:17 PM
that is the point, it was down.

It is back up now though.
s_scott15

Jul 16, 2007, 2:02 PM
Ya no kidding. I lost 13 sales yesterday!!!!!
just_asking

Jul 16, 2007, 6:22 PM
I lost count on how many sales I lost. I wish ATT had Customer care open like sprint and Verizon on sundays. Why does att think there so special they don't have any Customer issues on sundays. ahhhhhhhh
SLRMcLaren

Jul 16, 2007, 10:05 PM
Oddly enough - Consumer Care isnt open on Sundays but Business Care is... Someone explain that one to me. And whats wierder is is that generally, i spend most of my Sunday talking to consumer customers. Very rarely do I get a business customer (CRU or IRU) calling on a weekend.

Apparently though, some of the systems are still down in some markets...I've had COR store and Auth Retailers calling me all day to process upgrades for customers. Unfortunately, i cant even get into my ordering system so I have NO CLUE what I'm supposed to do (in fact, i cant even access accounts in some markets). I just tell them to call back in 24 hours or call their IT dept to fix the system issue. Its been a REDICULOUS day.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.