Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Friday the 13th

pixie

Jul 15, 2007, 1:10 PM
Anything interesting happen on friday? I know mine was just another regular friday...
Nautic812

Jul 15, 2007, 1:13 PM
yea...i had a day off. that was weird!
kapwww

Jul 15, 2007, 1:14 PM
Mine was the only busy day I've had this month, but it was so busy I didn't have time to eat or go to the restroom the entire day.
spidermon

Jul 15, 2007, 1:18 PM
Mine was kinda crazy...This lady comes in, the only activation of the day, and activates with a pink razr. So i activate her service and she leaves. Twenty minutes later she comes back and says she doesn't have the phone. So I ask has she been anywhere else, and she says Subway, so she goes to look. After a few minutes she comes back and says I must have taken the phone. I try to assure her that i don't have her phone as i have no use for a pink razr. She gets irrate and says im trying to scam her, and shes not leaving until i give her another phone. So, I call mall security. When they arrive she demands to see the security tape, and i inform her that it isnt here, its in some remote location. She refuses to leave and security is on...
(continues)
Nautic812

Jul 15, 2007, 1:27 PM
I had almost the same issue. I had a lady come in with her sone trying to act a line on her daughters account. Naturally i couldent do that so the customer called me a A-hole and walked away. About 5 mins later her son came back and asked me if he left his $200 sitting on my counter. I was noting the account and not paying attention to what was sitting on my counter. The kid then walked away and then next thing i know this broad way up in my face screaming and yelling that i stold her sons money that he worked SSSSOOOOOO hard for for the past like 6 months?! I laughed at her and called security. She said she was calling the cops but i never heard from here ever again.
pixie

Jul 15, 2007, 2:39 PM
Well, some people should just be locked up. Wether insanity or stupidity, some people are just crazy. 🤣
MrAbstracto

Jul 15, 2007, 1:29 PM
spidermon said:
She refuses to leave and security is on her side, saying i must present the tape...

...The next day, the security officer comes to apologize to me b/c he just had to remove the same woman from New York Fashion upstairs for shoplifting.

I would have had to do the 'I told you so' so dance, then demanded that he wash my car.
spidermon

Jul 15, 2007, 1:37 PM
Told ya so
Told ya so
Told ya, told ya, told ya so

(Done while spinning in circles)
MrAbstracto

Jul 15, 2007, 1:41 PM
🤣
SLRMcLaren

Jul 15, 2007, 2:35 PM
A very interesting thing happened...All mu customer were very nice.

However, as punishment for getting happy, polite customers, my car was damaged first thing the next morning.

Though very early this morning...say, around 3 am as I was leaving the bar - I stopped to get cigarettes and the guy gave them to me for free. Then I go to McDonalds and the guy gave me that for free too! So every other day something good happens...

I've never really believed the Friday the 13th thing. That happens to be the day when everyone is super careful not to do something stupid so they get careless the few days after its over... THATS when all the bad sh!t happens.
pixie

Jul 15, 2007, 2:41 PM
Everyone at the mall was in a good mood here to over in mississippi. You wonder how many bad things happened elsewhere to compensate for those who had good fridays. I'm not very superstitious myself, but I did find it odd that everyone was in a good/goofy mood. 🤨

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.