Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

customer that made my day

shady24

Jul 10, 2007, 12:49 PM
Little old lady comes in and is sweet for once. Refreshing compared to the usual pain-in-the-ass older customers that walk in. She had an extremely old phone and the screen just went out on it. She was looking to buy a new phone but at retail since her husband used up her upgrade for his phone a few weeks ago.

First thing i did was open it up and check for water damage. None, although she did mention how she accidentilly put it through the washer AND the dryer. Strange that it didn't show on the phone. So i just removed the sim and battery, put em back in and started asking if she was paying insurance when it came back on perfectly fine.

She was ecstatic. I warned her that it was probably on the way out but i was glad i could help....
(continues)
chkchkchk

Jul 10, 2007, 1:12 PM
I'm very happy for you! Those customers are the best! 😁
vonzippy04

Jul 12, 2007, 12:56 PM
😁 you get less than $10 for an upgrade?
chkchkchk

Jul 12, 2007, 1:03 PM
I don't do sales or anything like that. I'm based on an hourly wage.
WhoDey

Jul 12, 2007, 8:16 PM
I get 7 for an upgrade and handset sale.

Why do some people make it seem like their commission structure is the only possibly one in the world?
shady24

Jul 14, 2007, 9:29 AM
Believe it or not att doesn't give you very good commission. At all.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.