all discussions

Not how i want to start the day.

shady24

Jul 5, 2007, 10:39 AM
9:30 (we open at 10) customer walks in.

c: i have question

me: ok...but i dont open till 10

c: gibberish gibberish prepaid gibberish gibberish

me: yes i can sell prepaid phonecards but not for another half hour, please come back then

c: ok

he stands there. and just waits. well screw you, i went and had a smoke break, talked to a cute girl and made him wait till 10:01

me: ok sir how much did you want to spend on the prepaid card

c: laughs

m: ...

m: um, how much? holding it up ( by now ive realized he doesnt speak a word of english)

c: gibberish

me: ok...

c: shakes his head and spews more gibberish and laughs again

me: 🤨

c: calls his wife and puts me on the phone

wife: gibberish gibberish pay...
(continues)
shady24

Jul 5, 2007, 10:42 AM
Ever want to just screw with people who dont understand you? I should have just smiled and been like learn the ****ing language you goddamn retard. Have a nice day you piece of ****.
Foamy

Jul 5, 2007, 10:48 AM
When I worked at Best Buy I had an co-worker (who was on the last week of his 2 week notice) get aggravated with a customer who barely spoke English. He excused himself for a moment and went to the computer department and came back with a "English as a second language" CD-ROM and handed it to the customer without saying a word. 🤣
blizone

Jul 5, 2007, 10:53 AM
🤣 Legendary... 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.