Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Reponses I wish we could use

OfAMightDivine

Jul 1, 2007, 10:46 PM
"No one told me that"
Did you read your contract, or just sign it like an idiot?

"Such and such said you'd replace my phone if I dropped it"
Well sir, "such and such" lied to you, plus, you're an idiot.

"I want a free BT headset, car charger, leather case, and activation fees waived if you want my business"
Well, I want 2 hookers... good ones, plus the ability to fly, but it's not gonna happen.

"I wanna talk to your manager!"
Me too. Wonder where he went?

"I wantz one of dem bleep bleeps"
I'm sorry sir, I don't speak Moronish. What can I help you with?

"Why isn't Canada covered in my calling plan"
*pulls down a map of North America* As you can see ma'am, Canada is above the USA, located here on the map. It's not part of ...
(continues)
Mr. Pickman

Jul 2, 2007, 9:27 AM
"I'll be in contact with my lawyer!"

I had a guy threaten this one day because he broke his phone and we wouldn't replace it for him free. I just replied, "Sir, thats completely in your power to do, and I'm sure he'd have a nice conversation with the fleet of lawyers our company employs just for customers who want to threaten legal action because of human error."

He shut up pretty quick. Freakin' mouth breathers.
M15TER P1NK

Jul 2, 2007, 10:16 AM
"you sold me a phone that doesnt work"

No... i sold you a phone that DID work... i make a test call from every phone before it leaves the store to make sure it DOES work... you broke it... dumb@ss
ajstrong

Jul 2, 2007, 10:25 AM
"My dog chewed the antenna for the loaner phone, but the screen stopped working, and I didn't do anything to the phone; ...I'm not going to pay for anything but the antenna,... UNLESS I HAVE TO" (yea, he actually said that)(the longer I let stupid people talk, the more leverage they break off)

😳 😳
you're gonna have to pay for ALL of the damage. ALL.
ajstrong

Jul 2, 2007, 10:21 AM
"This phone's never been NEAR water!!!"

and from the smell of it, neither have you... 👀

"Anyone can get that deal...what I'm asking is what EXTRA can you do for me today?"

kick your fat a$$ outa my store for being so stupid as to think that I'd bend over and smile 😈

"I'm going to Sprint! They'll (insert ridiculous claim here) !!"

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 I'm sorry, can you hang on a minute? I need to grab a recorder; my manager hasn't had a good laugh in a month!!

"No, you're GOING to do this for me (with a superior glare on their face)"

huh...get out. NOW 😈 😈

that's all I got for now....
blizone

Jul 2, 2007, 11:41 AM
ajstrong said:
"This phone's never been NEAR water!!!"

and from the smell of it, neither have you... 👀

🤣 🤣 🤣
M15TER P1NK

Jul 2, 2007, 12:02 PM
"I switched my sim card into this phone and now it doesnt work why?"

well you answered your own question there didnt you?

sir thats a sprint phone... i dont know what you swapped outta that phone but id suggest putting it back.

😳 thats a cingular phone...

"my phone is broken and I KNOW this isnt a repair center but i need you to go ahead and open this up and fix whatever is wrong because i dont have time to play your childish games..."

well yeah i can open the phone for you however not being a technition my method of opening a phone differs from the conventional... i press a flathea...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.